• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be better with 4-2-3-1
Lower line and two midfield block to help our leaking defence.

As opposed to Gini and Jones who are so one dimensional?
Well they've not been in the game that's true. But no way I'd want to give Everton more possession than they are getting ... or maybe that would be the best option so at least we can play on the break.

Also our training regime should be reviewed we have the most injuries than all teams.

Well they've not been in the game that's true. But no way I'd want to give Everton more possession than they are getting ... or maybe that would be the best option so at least we can play on the break.

I think we just need to change something in midfield either way, they're too flat and predictable, something has to give. We've got no one running the midfield without Henderson and Fabinho, Thiago needs someone like that alongside him so he can just play his game, the whole team is just lacking leaders at the minute.

I feel really sorry for Phillips, the lad has done nothing wrong, his commitment on the pitch is second to none. That new lad is a red card waiting to happen.

Playing CB for Pool might be considered as an underlying condition for getting an early Covid vaccination.

TAA came from offsides position to win the ball no?
(just asking to see if that was legit)
TAA really should have shot on his op ...

Has Firmino ever hit the ball hard?

It must be a rare thing because I can’t remember very many occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom