• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v PSG (18.09.18 KO 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But the question stands.
Inter vs Spurs kicks off at 6pm? Thats new right?
TV stuff?

It's very strange. Broadcasting in some other part of the world (time difference) will be part of it, but also maybe the fact that there's less games on at the same time, so they could get TWO lots of 90 minute viewing figures?

It's very strange. Broadcasting in some other part of the world (time difference) will be part of it, but also maybe the fact that there's less games on at the same time, so they could get TWO lots of 90 minute viewing figures?
I assumed that would be the case. Selling exclusive timing rights almost.

Am I missing something? Alot of people seem to think this will be a walkover. Are PSG shite in defense? Their attack is amazing.
No .. you are not. We should at the very least put 5 past them. They dont play anyone decent in their league..apart from Mbappe's pace ... there is nothing to fear from this lot. They will not score as many as we will...and that assumes that they might be able to score. This lot will probably feeze at Anfield once the atmosphere kicks in. They wont know whats hit them. I am telling you all..this will be the biggest slaughter of an overrated team this season if God wills and I hope and think he will.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Sturridge.
Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Keita, Firmino, Moreno, Shaqiri, Matip.

No surprise really to that team really. Sturridge is the obvious replacement for firmino

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm a bit disappointed Keita isn't playing after Studge and him seemed to have such an excellent understanding over the Summer.

What a big day for Sturridge. He'd have to do an awful lot, and someone in one of our least convincing midfield trio really needs to play more aggressively for this to work.

This , thru agreed to change it last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom