• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Spurs (4:30pm - 31st March)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve got Martin Atkinson as the ref for the weekend. He’s shit.

giphy.gif

I always fancy us against Spurs. They're mentally fragile. You just need to score early, dominate the middle and they will offer fuck all back. Both teams rely on their intensity, combine that with an international 'break' and it becomes a battle of fitness as much as anything else. If both teams don't have the energy to sustain their natural game it will be interesting to see what happens and what tactics each manager opts for. This is supposed to be where our mid-season training camps begin to pay off so fingers crossed it does. I wouldn't be surprised to see some defensive mistakes on both sides in this one.

I always fancy us against Spurs. They're mentally fragile. You just need to score early, dominate the middle and they will offer fuck all back. Both teams rely on their intensity, combine that with an international 'break' and it becomes a battle of fitness as much as anything else. If both teams don't have the energy to sustain their natural game it will be interesting to see what happens and what tactics each manager opts for. This is supposed to be where our mid-season training camps begin to pay off so fingers crossed it does. I wouldn't be surprised to see some defensive mistakes on both sides in this one.
Hasn't our record against spurs under klopp been a bit shit?

I remember it being shit, but I have a shite memory.

Nope. Haven't done crack, meth or heroin. Other than that just PCP & some of the rarer ones (plus umpteen RC's) that I can think of.

I'll try most things, although these days I almost always test quality before taking them & do so much less often.

I have never done an illegal substance

I am a very boring man

Nope. Haven't done crack, meth or heroin. Other than that just PCP & some of the rarer ones (plus umpteen RC's) that I can think of.

I'll try most things, although these days I almost always test quality before taking them & do so much less often.

How do you test the quality of your illegal drugs?

I'm hoping to watch this in Marrakech on Sunday. Does anyone know if it's on in all the pubs or will I have to do some research?

How do you test the quality of your illegal drugs?
Reagent tests.

It's not difficult, just a drop onto a plate & then put a tiny amount on & watch for the colour change. If you use a few different reagents you can identify quality (approximately, for example mdma content goes more black dependant on strength, so purple would be good, blue less good but black is ace), any adulteratants added, esp the most dangerous ones, will show up in certain reagents but not others, hence needing to use a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom