• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Arsenal - Sat 5:30 - Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A deserved goal lead but arse have looked dangerous on the break. Pepe what a touch of class, I can see why we wanted him. Our full backs should tuck in for the second half and get them on the counter. We won’t miss the crossing.

It's the only way Side Show Bob could get a Liverpool shirt for himself without having to pay a visit to a Sports Direct shop

Wasn't impressed with that. We should have made far more of some suicidal football from Arsenal, and we look laboured when the midfield and defence is turned, because Fabinho and Henderson aren't great when players run at them

Can’t believe how unadventurous Arsenal are being. They really have gone down hill to be throwing there passing game away and going only for counters while parking the bus. First time I’ve seen Arsenal like that.

I would like to see Shaq for Gini. Gini is doing fine, but Arse is defending so deep and narrow that we need a bit more creativity to open them up.

And, we completely own the midfield. Hendo can drop a bit and it will be fine.

Arsenal’s only danger move is the long ball, which has been scary at times, but only because we are committing so many forward to try and unlock them.

I would like to see Shaq for Gini. Gini is doing fine, but Arse is defending so deep and narrow that we need a bit more creativity to open them up.

And, we completely own the midfield. Hendo can drop a bit and it will be fine.

Arsenal’s only danger move is the long ball, which has been scary at times, but only because we are committing so many forward to try and unlock them.
If you are going to drop anyone deep I'd prefer Gini to Hendo. Hendo can make way for Ox or even Lallana over Shaq., who doesn't work back enough for midfield.

Wasn't impressed with that. We should have made far more of some suicidal football from Arsenal, and we look laboured when the midfield and defence is turned, because Fabinho and Henderson aren't great when players run at them

Have to agree.

We did the off-the-ball stuff well, winning it back again and again.

Once we had it though, the plan was give it to the fullbacks to get a cross in.

Our most advanced midfielder, whoever he is, is pretty sh!t, isn't he? There's are opportunities there when the Arsenal players are so narrow.

Have to agree.

We did the off-the-ball stuff well, winning it back again and again.

Once we had it though, the plan was give it to the fullbacks to get a cross in.
Well that's because Arsenal were so narrow the FBs had acres of space ! No problem with the tactics but both FBs could improve their crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom