• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Man City (H) Sunday 4:30pm - title decider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how people can have such detailed dreams ! In mine last night I was stuck in a CoD chapter where I was shot as soon as it started .... over and over and over, same thing, stuck in the loop :(

Before one of the Merseyside Cup Finals in the 80s I dreamed we'd beat the bluesh!te 2-0 with goals by Rushy and Craig Johnston. We won 3-1 with goals by...Rushy (2) and Craig Johnston.

No dreams before this game unfortunately but another 3-1 to us wouldn't surprise me. Can't see either side keeping a clean sheet, but at the minute we're better than they are and I think we'll prove it today.

• 1Alisson
  • 66Alexander-Arnold
  • 6Lovren
  • 4van Dijk
  • 26Robertson
  • 14Henderson
  • 3Fabinho
  • 5Wijnaldum
  • 11Salah
  • 9Firmino
  • 10Mané
Substitutes

• 7Milner
  • 8Keita
  • 12Gomez
  • 13Adrián
  • 15Oxlade-Chamberlain
  • 20Lallana
  • 27Origi
Man City

• 1Bravo
  • 2Walker
  • 5Stones
  • 25Fernandinho
  • 12Angelino
  • 17De Bruyne
  • 16Rodri
  • 8Gündogan
  • 20Bernardo Silva
  • 10Agüero
  • 7Sterling
Substitutes

• 9Gabriel Jesus
  • 21Silva
  • 26Mahrez
  • 27Cancelo
  • 30Otamendi
  • 33Carson
  • 47Foden
Referee:Michael Oliver

Liverpool

• 1Alisson
  • 66Alexander-Arnold
  • 6Lovren
  • 4van Dijk
  • 26Robertson
  • 14Henderson
  • 3Fabinho
  • 5Wijnaldum
  • 11Salah
  • 9Firmino
  • 10Mané
Substitutes

• 7Milner
  • 8Keita
  • 12Gomez
  • 13Adrián
  • 15Oxlade-Chamberlain
  • 20Lallana
  • 27Origi
Man City

• 1Bravo
  • 2Walker
  • 5Stones
  • 25Fernandinho
  • 12Angelino
  • 17De Bruyne
  • 16Rodri
  • 8Gündogan

If we can't beat 7 players there's something wrong.

Delighted to see Stones in the team, Moh rips him a new one every time.

Yeah, but they still have Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne, and Sterling.
Dont give a shit about them, never have. Its you guys that worry about them. In the past when a team have so many of those types of playersbon the pitch at once they use to get thumped due to a lack of defensive measures. Pep should not be as successful as he has been playing all of them at the same time. Klopp will know this, and put them to the sword.

Expected team. I got a feeling sterling is due a goal against us. We should put some pressure on bravo early on

My meditation was going so well untill I glanced at the phone notification and saw Lovren in the starting lineup.

Norwich beat these pieces of shit and we're all shaking in our boots. Fucking hell...

If you truly believe that, then this is goodbye as I have no desire to end up in the same universe that you're headed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom