• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Watford 1230 Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb_92719_default_news_size_5.jpeg

thumb_91805_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Well he can't be right all the time. At least I wanted Keita to start both time he did start.

I’ll be delighted to be wrong with Keita. If it happens.

I’m pretty sure in the player of the month of contract renewal thread for Matip I said watch him get injured straight away. Not to mention Lovren.

I fear Keita will get done again too. Fingers crossed I’m wrong.

Oh and Gomez is gonna he first choice for the rest of the year.

I’m pretty sure in the player of the month of contract renewal thread for Matip I said watch him get injured straight away. Not to mention Lovren.

if he hits the highs of his partnership with VVD pre his injury, I wouldn’t be surprised: they were ace together

If you had been right since the beginning of the season, City wouldn't have dropped as many points as they have and definitely they'd have looked more threatening when playing Utd. Did you know they were so reliant on Sane?

Congratulations on predicting injuries to our injure prone players during the busy period. Weird hobby though, I find it wrong to do anything but wish our players are healthy. So, you think Keita is injury prone... fine, we get it. There isn't really that much proof of that, but it doesn't really matter, going around ringing the bell about the time on a very talented Liverpool player's career being over so soon supposedly just because of that is weird. I'd even say its wrong to be doing that.

It happens to be you're doing it about Keita, who is an absolute baller... and you thought Klopp had lost faith in him already. Another utter disgusting thing to say as it slanders Klopp as a man... to think that Klopp would lose faith in a player after 1 year with the club when he was so interested that he spent 60 million to get the player 2 years beforehand is so wrong that its scary. You're not always right, no one is, to think like that is wrong. Stop being so wrong. I haven't scratched the surface.

If you had been right since the beginning of the season, City wouldn't have dropped as many points as they have and definitely they'd have looked more threatening when playing Utd. Did you know they were so reliant on Sane?

Congratulations on predicting injuries to our injure prone players during the busy period. Weird hobby though, I find it wrong to do anything but wish our players are healthy. So, you think Keita is injury prone... fine, we get it. There isn't really that much proof of that, but it doesn't really matter, going around ringing the bell about the time on a very talented Liverpool player's career being over so soon supposedly just because of that is weird. I'd even say its wrong to be doing that.

It happens to be you're doing it about Keita, who is an absolute baller... and you thought Klopp had lost faith in him already. Another utter disgusting thing to say as it slanders Klopp as a man... to think that Klopp would lose faith in a player after 1 year with the club when he was so interested that he spent 60 million to get the player 2 years beforehand is so wrong that its scary. You're not always right, no one is, to think like that is wrong. Stop being so wrong. I haven't scratched the surface.

Hahahahahaha, calm down.

'Disgusting'
'Scary'
'slander'

You'll give yourself a fucking aneurysm

Reactions: Ijg
This is a potential banana skin fixture, where players may be complacent. In a week of good news, the players need to still keep their witts about them

"banana skin"
Given that they are below every league side that we play this season, that would make every single side in the league an even more likely "banana skin".
They're shit and we'll batter them.

I really don’t get the pessimism and/or lack of confidence in the team. They’re bottom of the league with a new manager. They’re facing the best team in Europe at a ground that’s well and truly a fortress. There’s a 37 point difference after only 16 games. There’s nothing skinny or banana like about this fixture.

If we go into this game with that attitude we could pay dearly for it. They're a very physical side and Pearson will have them well fired up. This is no gimme. In the Prem there aren't any.

Up until his final sentence, he's right Julian... We ARE much better and we SHOULD expect to beat them.

We shouldn't take it for granted, nor assume that it'll be easy, but we are where we are for a reason and this team has shown us nothing to worry that complacency will cost us points. Not saying we'll deffo win, but if we don't, it will not be because we took Watford too lightly. This Liverpool doesn't do that.

Hahahahahaha, calm down.

'Disgusting'
'Scary'
'slander'

You'll give yourself a fucking aneurysm
I wasn't angry but tbf I was a little harsh on Dreamy there. He is a very nice poster and he knows a decent amount about football! He is right about enough stuff. However, this know it all attitude and some of the things it has led him to say has been very tiresome. I would hope that atleast you would be sympathetic to it though.

Jesus Christ who pissed in your cereal!

Ha ha. You need to learn to chill the fuck out.

It’s an Internet forum.

I wasn't angry but tbf I was a little harsh on Dreamy there. He is a very nice poster and he knows a decent amount about football! He is right about enough stuff. However, this know it all attitude and some of the things it has led him to say has been very tiresome. I would hope that atleast you would be sympathetic to it though.

To clarify I know a little but have never claimed to know a lot nevermind know it all.

If anything I get routinely told I know nothing at all and am an idiotic, try hard alternative view fan.

Hence I’m happy enough to point out the odd time someone I’ve said isn’t completely wrong :D

To clarify I know a little but have never claimed to know a lot nevermind know it all.

If anything I get routinely told I know nothing at all and am an idiotic, try hard alternative view fan.

Hence I’m happy enough to point out the odd time someone I’ve said isn’t completely wrong :D
Lucky you`re not a Manc otherwise everyone would hate you ;)

Just another fan loving Liverpool :kiss:

Dreamy - I love you man, and after this season - I think the general consensus is that none of us know any of our shit - even @rurikbird - we have for the most part played really really sh*t , in fact I cannot remember us playing a good game before the Everton game, yet the league table and our standing and the number of victories - f*ck me, I cannot even describe or decide how and what we play anymore. The best description of this season - is that we go for a win when we 'Have' to win.

Dreamy - I love you man, and after this season - I think the general consensus is that none of us know any of our shit - even @rurikbird - we have for the most part played really really sh*t , in fact I cannot remember us playing a good game before the Everton game, yet the league table and our standing and the number of victories - f*ck me, I cannot even describe or decide how and what we play anymore. The best description of this season - is that we go for a win when we 'Have' to win.
Personally I`m looking forward to the Liverpool fans posting in 2020 questioning how we won the Prem and played so inconsistently throughout.

When we (maybe) win No7 and fans of other clubs are wondering what the fuck happened for us to win the Double I will be relaxing in my Lottery funded pool giving two fingers to the haters.

If we go into this game with that attitude we could pay dearly for it. They're a very physical side and Pearson will have them well fired up. This is no gimme. In the Prem there aren't any.
Do you believe the players / manager will go into the game with the same bravado as fans ? Come on JJ. On a forum we can say it like it is and like every pundit out there will forecast.

A win is never guaranteed, even if it were Barca vs Doncaster, however it's as near a gimme as you'll ever find in the PL and it'd be that 1:1,000 game where nothing comes off for us and they score with their only shot (or two) that's on target if this is anything but a solid win.

Over for this and we seem to have a spare ticket. Let me know if anyone interested.

I expect a few changes but given we have a weeks rest there shouldn’t be wholesale changes. I can see shaq starting.

It’s unpredictable game given it’s Pearson’s first game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom