• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loan Watch season 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham 2-1 Hull
Sheyi Ojo assisted their opener

Burton Albion 2-1 Fulham
Sheyi Ojo hitting the crossbar

Week commencing 18 Sep 2017

Pedro Chirivella (Willem II - 17th in Dutch Eredivisie) Willem II 1-2 Heerenveen
Not in matchday squad​
Connor Randall (Hearts - 7th in Scottish Premiership) Partick Thistle 1-1 Hearts
Played full match in midfield​
Taiwo Awoniyi (Mouscron - 4th in Belgium First Division) Mouscron 3-2 Eupen
Started the match, subbed off in 88th min​
Shamal George (Carlisle United - 15th in League Two) Crewe 0-5 Carlisle
Played full match​
Sheyi Ojo (Fulham - 14th in Championship) Fulham 1-1 Middlesbrough
Played full match on right flank​
Divock Origi (Wolfsburg 13th in Bundesliga) Bayern Munich 2-2 Wolfsburg
Started the match, subbed off in 85th min​
Allan (Apollon Limassol - 8th in Cyprus Division 1) AEL 1-1 Apollon
Unused sub​
Toni Gomes (Forest Green - 24th in League Two) Forest Green 0-2 Swindon
Started the match, subbed off in 67th min​
Jordan Williams (Rochdale - 18th in League One) Rochdale 3-0 Gillingham
Played the full match in midfield​
Ryan Kent (Freiburg - 16th in Bundesliga) Werder Bremen 0 - 0 Freiburg
Came on as a sub on the left flank in 62nd min.​
Naby Keita (RB Leipzig - 6th in Bundesliga) RB Leipzig 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt
Unavailable due to suspension​

I have only seen that Jonker, the Wolfsburg coach has been sacked.
I wonder what if anything this will mean for Origi?

I have only seen that Jonker, the Wolfsburg coach has been sacked.
I wonder what if anything this will mean for Origi?
Mario Gomez was injured so Origi has been spear heading the attack for the past 2 matches (1 goal) since Martin Schmidt's appointment. Position is his to lose, or he could be moved to the flanks to accomodate Gomez.

Allan played the full match for Apollon Limassol against Everton as they snatch a 2-2 draw with ten men.

Ojo played 55 mins yesterday in Fulhams somewhat contraversial 2-1 win at QPR....due to injury, dislocated shoulder & out for few months.

Awoniyi played 76 mins and scored.
Chirivella played 90 as Willem were smashed 4-0 to PSV

Kent was an unused sub as Freiburg beat Hoffenheim 3-2 at home today.

Wasted season due to wrong choice of loan club?

Naby Keita scored and got a straight red later in the game in a WC Qualifying loss to Tunisia (1-4). Crazy kent

Naby Keita scored and got a straight red later in the game in a WC Qualifying loss to Tunisia (1-4). Crazy kent

[article]RB Leipzig chief Ralf Rangnick insists there's no concerns with Naby Keita over his Guinea blow up.

The midfielder, who is tied to Liverpool, scored and was sent off for Guinea in defeat to Tunisia.

"I would not call it over-motivated," Rangnick told BILD. "I'd rather say that it was a response to the actions against him in the course of the game. Due to his individual quality, he is now often fouled and provoked.

"But this also belongs to the learning process. And that is exactly what we will be talking about in peace."

RBL coach Ralph Hasenhüttl added: "If Naby brings his footballing skills back on the pitch, he is again an important player for us."
[/article]

Origi scored the equaliser in the 93rd minute after coming on as a sub in a 1-1 draw at Schalke on Saturday (28th Oct)

Ojo played for Fulham in the big West London derby at Brentford today. He was a lively presence in attack and drew a good save out of Bees keeper, Dan Bentley. He did have a great opportunity to sent Fulham in at the break 2-1 up but headed weakly at Bentley. Ojo remained a threat, even after Fulham were reduced to 10 men in the second half. On this showing he looks powerful, pacy and tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom