• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

lol Coutinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia, like Raio Minola, has made a fortune of being a cunt but the players cunt.
He gets paid.

I cant stand either of them, but you cant deny the fact that they continue to make gazillions.

Kia, like Raio Minola, has made a fortune of being a cunt but the players cunt.
He gets paid.

I cant stand either of them, but you cant deny the fact that they continue to make gazillions.
True heroes of our time

That'd probably be fine, I just wouldn't exercise the option after two years on a 29 year old.

I’d like Phil back but at the quoted fees I’d tempted to take the money, unless we can get dembele in the deal. Unlikely

I'd rather start the season with Coutinho Firmino and Salah
Than Origi, Firmino and Salah

Nah. Origi single-handedly won the CL and is about to win the Balloon Doors. Coutinho didn't even watch it on the telly because Origi had traumatised him in the previous round. If Coutinho were in this squad at all he'd be in the midfield.

Yeah, normally he'd start in midfield, but Coutinho made his name in that position for us. Just a temporary solution that would make sense tactically imo.

If we don't buy anyone I wouldn't be surprised if Brewster started against Norwich
Didn't I read OC is looking good in pre-season ? Surely his fitness at least would be right up there considering that's all he's been doing. Can see him starting.

Brewster could very well start the season opener if he continues him form

Firmino, Mane and Salah have only just finished playing - in fact Mane is still with Senegal - so I'm not sure what other options we actually have, assuming at least one or two of those three may not start the first game, Shaqiri is injured and Sturridge has been released.

It will be kinda hard to buy anyone who'll improve us up front, because it's one of the best forward lines ever seen in footy. I mean how do you improve on that without risking it? Go and buy someone for 100 million plus, and that's no guarantee, and the reason is to get us through the first couple of months of the season coz a couple of players are gonna be tired. The negative being that we could stifle the development of someone the football worls is expecting to be dead good, and who has already tried to force a move because he didn't think he'd get a chance here.

Ideally we would buy someone, but this Brewster isn't much less of a risk than just about anyone else in the world, plus we've got the destroyer of Barcelona, and, fingers crossed, Oxlade Chamberlain.

If in the unlikely event Coutinho did come back, he'd be competing with Henderson for a place, not part of a front three.

Firmino, Salah and Alisson will be back in training in late July. So they will probably be ready to play the Community Shield, at least part of it. And then most likely be in contention to start against Norwich.

Mane wont be back in time for that, so Origi will probably play. Brewster has a chance in pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom