• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

London 2012 Olympics

The Olympics have been wonderful.

I think Britain is a country that needs constant reminding of how great it is to combat that dark, inherent cynicism that runs through must of us, and events like the Olympics has certainly done that. Everything has run smoothly. The volunteers were fantastic. The fans have been brilliant. Anyone who had anything to do with the Olympics should be very proud of themselves. But mostly I'm glad that our athletes got the rewards they deserved, their moment in the spotlight to showcase their talent to billions of people.

The IOC chief was spot on by calling these Olympics 'refreshing'.
Indeed. It's true about the volunteers as well. I went to a few events and to the park itself. Every single one of the 'Game Makers' in the purple tops were amazing. I met quite a few from abroad who were just visiting the games and they all commented on how great they were. One of the busier train lines is the overground DLR and I saw them on there everyday. A few of them were stationed at the bottom of Stratford station steps all helping people carry prams, buggies and suitcases up. That's certainly something you don't see in London often.

tumblr_m8jakzXjLk1rb7988o1_500.jpg

I booed...

Yeesh !

Flatter than The Fens.

notBigSam@TheBig_Sam
Brian May looks like the shit wizard who gets all his spells wrong, and is mercilessly bullied by all his peers. Cunt.

Further to my earlier *wavey hand* re: Zoe Smith and Katie Taylor...

I saw Taylor being interviewed on her way home (at the airport).
Her hair was down and she was really rather attractive.

Nice.......nice.

I've started following Smith on Twitter and she's quite entertaining.

She does need to sort her barnet out though.

Potential.

I really miss the Olympics.

I told you about Taylor. You should listen to me, I've great taste in women.

Unfortunately not many of them have wanted to bang me.

I told you about Taylor. You should listen to me, I've great taste in women.

Unfortunately not many of them have wanted to bang me.

That's why I said "further to my *wavey hand* thing".

Now, ssssh, before I shine some ultra-violet on you !

Husband says to wife,"My Olympic condoms have arrived, I think I’ll wear gold tonight."

Wife says ‘Why don’t you wear silver and come second for a change?

Back
Top Bottom