• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his supporters (see dreambeleiver's posts in the match thread) that annoy plenty of posters....not his performance.

Embarrassing cheer leader who hang on to even the slightest positive thing he does and shout DID YOU SEE THAT.....I swear if he was sitting next to me, I would have stabbed him...

He had a good game, there is no need to qualify that with anything for or against him. He was far from the most important player of the game as was being made out...
What exactly did I say in the match thread that she was excessive?

I praised one of our stand out players along with other stand out players, some of the shit that gets said on here is pitiful. I'd have stabbed him. Absolute dickhead.

I can't believe we haven't sorted out his new contract yet. We will end up loosing him for cheap if we don't get our act together. Where is Ian Ayre when you need him??

I can't believe we haven't sorted out his new contract yet. We will end up loosing him for cheap if we don't get our act together. Where is Ian Ayre when you need him??

Despite Lucas's flaws as a player, in all other respects he has been a model servant of the Club and I would prefer him to have the choice of what he wants to do next, rather than flog him for as much as we can get.

Despite Lucas's flaws as a player, in all other respects he has been a model servant of the Club and I would prefer him to have the choice of what he wants to do next, rather than flog him for as much as we can get.

I totally agree. I thank him for what he done and wish him luck. I was just joking....

Henderson can attack from that position. Lucas can't. The better player we need has to be more like Henderson, and nothing at all like Lucas. Otherwise we'll improve to drawing against teams who park the bus instead of losing to them. Wow.
But if we had done that for our spawny defeats we would be second and 5 points off the top not 3rd and 10 points off.

This is the same modo who has been slagging off Lallana all season, our best player with Mane. Lucas has 1 decent game against piss-weak opposition and he's player of the season again.
Look, he was OK on Saturday, great news. He wouldn't get in another team in the top half of the league though, well maybe Everton. We need better and the the fact that it's taken us 334 games and 10 years of mediocrity (not his fault though he is symptomatic) underpins that.
Fuck off.

I have no heart. Lucas played well. But some of the comments would suggest he was Souness reincarnated yesterday

I suspect low expectations and his status as the loyal 'Old Yella' of Liverpool makes any display that is above his usual level seem astonishing and is eulogised and exaggerated accordingly

Which comments? Feel free to point them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom