• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas

It's a pity so many of the images in this thread are no longer working. Especially since none of mine are and I can't remember what any of them said except "Smell ya ma".

It would be great if someone had saved them all back then and could re-host them.

This thread still delivers the lols.

Its funny looking back to see how wrong Brendan was about Lucas.
Jesus he used to spout some proper shit about him.

Not as funny as those who continue to spout shite as they're completely unable to admit they may have got him wrong for fear of looking like a bit of a tit.

Ha ha what a fantastic thread hats off everyone!

I don't think we'd all be laughing if we knew that 5 years and three managers later, Lucas would still be at Liverpool.

Although I will admit to a mordant chuckle at that Blackpool game review, with Lucas finally "off the leash" and unveiling his true untapped potential as that "box to box midfielder" that dipstick Tim Vickery promised us. All thank to Poulsen anchoring the midfield. God bless you Roy Hodgson!

Not even funny but it show that so many of you don't have a clue about football. Making fun of a player that love the club and always give 100% show that many of you are cunts.

Found this gem on the first page of the thread.

"That's a good example of context and environment being crucial to the message.

On a normal website like this one - largely full of rational human beings with normal values and the ability to process information correctly - that would be seen as a joke. A vaguely amusing bit of dark humour.

On a website like SQUAWK - largely full of fucking rabid, clueless, mental cabbages - it would be seen as an amuisng statemnet of fact - Lucas really is a very good footballer".

images

Now arn has entered the fray! Is it possible for a thread to be double vaulted?

Oh and arn, lucas is nowhere near good enough for a team with top 4 aspirations.... Which is why the only time we've finished top 4 since he's been a practically guaranteed starter.... He was dropped for half the season

Oh and arn, lucas is nowhere near good enough for a team with top 4 aspirations.... Which is why the only time we've finished top 4 since he's been a practically guaranteed starter.... He was dropped for half the season

Lol, don't ruin this thread.

He wasn't dropped. He was out injured.

I would have understood a thread like this if it had been a Man U, Chelsea or Everton player for example. Lucas always give 100% and love the club to bits. He is a fantastic team player on and off the pitch.

It is ok to moan against a player but not to create a thread like this one. Some of you are idiots.

I don't think we have a player with a better winning mentality and fighting spirit in the squad. Set back after set back and he still fights his way back even that some of you want to see him fail big time and laugh your head off when he do.

You moan when he concedes a free kick 30+yards from goal if they score from it but when someone else concedes a corner and they score from it then nothing.

Haters is gona hate. This thread is the ultimate proof of it.

IDIOTS.

"That's a good example of context and environment being crucial to the message.

On a normal website like this one - largely full of rational human beings with normal values and the ability to process information correctly - that would be seen as a joke. A vaguely amusing bit of dark humour.

On a website like SQUAWK - largely full of fucking rabid, clueless, mental cabbages - it would be seen as an amuisng statemnet of fact - Lucas really is a very good footballer".

Back
Top Bottom