• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

M&M (Matip and Milner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy about this, I just wish he was faster... you would think so with those long legs. Anyway its great having 2 central deffendera and goalkeeper that are 6ft3inch+ tall. Get past that you Aguero, and Silva Sterling tiny mother fuckers !!!

He's been good for a longer period than that.

He has but to me considering his injury, his lack of consistency for a large period of his time here I’m surprised at the length. Sounds like Klopp had a lot to do with it,

Which is a concern. 6 months of form over 4 years. Hopefully he doesn’t fall back now he has his contract.

I don't think he has played badly for us at all in the time he has been here. I think he has done his job very well in 95% of the games prior to his good form. The issue has been mainly the 'Other' partner he has had in those earlier games. Let's be honest all the other defenders he had around him at the time had over-aggressive uncool moments that led to mistakes, this is in complete opposition to his natural character which if I may so comes across as a cool headed individual. I think in VVD he has the ideal partner where he can actually shine. That said - I am so pleased to have the current 4 central defenders - I think all 4 are world class.

Really happy about this, I just wish he was faster... you would think so with those long legs. Anyway its great having 2 central deffendera and goalkeeper that are 6ft3inch+ tall. Get past that you Aguero, and Silva Sterling tiny mother fuckers !!!

Always looks like hes one of those guys who is reasonably quick over longer distances but doesn't have great acceleration over 10 yards

I'll keep Milner every day of the week. There is so much about him that youngsters and new arrivals will learn. Hell, even settled players know they have to push themselves to the limit to keep ahead of him. So for freeing up space in the squad to invest in potential new midfielders I would rather let Hendo and Lallana go than Milner.

I'll keep Milner every day of the week. There is so much about him that youngsters and new arrivals will learn. Hell, even settled players know they have to push themselves to the limit to keep ahead of him. So for freeing up space in the squad to invest in potential new midfielders I would rather let Hendo and Lallana go than Milner.

I don’t think anyone here will disagree with that.

Not sure about letting our captain go who’s years younger but I’d like to see Milner stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom