• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Madrid Away Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with us and playing Real Madrid? We cant pass the ball, every player acts like a mong and we make mistakes all over the place.

Their no 14 just got shot but miraculously survives and gets up to soldier on playing in full health.

Real have been good, we have been poor and the ref shite.
Great night of football.

It’s a bit of a relief it’s only 2. Need to come out with a kick in the hole 2nd half. Take 2-1 back to Anfield.

VAR bottled it.. if it was a foul. It was a red card. VAR deemed if subjective as it was a push rather than a tackle.

Ugh.

Phillips and Kabak have done well in other matches but at this level we need defenders with better quality on the ball, more so when you don’t start with our best passing midfielder.

Can be arsed to complain about VAR.

We've been shite regardless. We're lucky it's only 2-0.

Real are exploiting our inexperienced backline (and their pace, and lack of quality on the ball).

There also needs to be a lot more pressure on Kroos. Their midfield has been WELL on top. All 3 of them.

Anonymous up front, midfield ineffective and defensively fragile. Not one shot on or off target for us which is pathetic. Keep this up and the second leg will be fucking mission impossible again.

Honestly feels like the first half in Istanbul, high hopes shattered by a team that just looks a cut above us

I missed the first half as I had a girl over (yeah she's hot so I prioritised) but she had to leave as she was clearly jinxing it.

Time to somehow spring a surprise. If we lose 2-1 it's not the worst result in the world

I was a little worried about Gini starting as he isn't a tackler or ball winner and before HT I thought both he and Keita needed bringing off as they had both been passengers. Can't blame the front three as they've hardly seen anything of the ball.

I missed the first half as I had a girl over (yeah she's hot so I prioritised) but she had to leave as she was clearly jinxing it.

Time to somehow spring a surprise. If we lose 2-1 it's not the worst result in the world
We can interpret that as meaning she clearly wasn't giving it up.

I feel with Jota in on the left it would be better to have Salah as center forward and Mane on the right . Mane is more effective on the wings than as a striker whereas Salah can play centrally .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom