• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Madrid Away Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a heap of shite.

Our midfield 3? What on earth were they doing? Fabinho slightly less bad.

No composure. Looked like the occasion got to the players. But with no fans?

I don't blame natbak. Keita Wijnaldum TAA main culprits.

Two mistakes have cost us so far. Klopp rightly mave a substitution, but, for me Klopp made the wrong choice of the player he took off....
Gini has done nothing as such in the game. was thinking that before Keita was subbed that gini needed to impose himself more on the game.
Though Keita was good. Taa has made a couple mistakes but it is him failing to get up the field more that is hurting us

Two mistakes have cost us so far. Klopp rightly mave a substitution, but, for me Klopp made the wrong choice of the player he took off....
Gini has done nothing as such in the game. was thinking that before Keita was subbed that gini needed to impose himself more on the game.
Though Keita was good. Taa has made a couple mistakes but it is him failing to get up the field more that is hurting us

They’re both fucking shite and should’ve been hauled off and soundly beaten to death.

If you thought Keita was good take up watching baseball.

And we’ve started with the aimless hoof cross field passing. This is gonna be awful to watch.

They are pressing much better than us. Kinda wish we could call Rafa for advice when we play Madrid

Some of you are going to slaughter me for this, but I don't care anymore... I've been saying it for years now, but it's taken until now for it to matter, we've been that good for the past 2 years.

Trent is a fucking liability at the back.

Poetry in motion going forward when on form, but he's a disaster waiting to happen at the back every single match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom