• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Madrid Away Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we come back to 2-2 this puts us in a great position. I kinda wanna do it the shitty scrappy way

Has fabinho played a forward ball tonight? he's been very quiet

They are trying to bypass him you can tell. They are attacking our wings using their speed, with Kroos lying deep dictating play.

If Fab can't break up the play, we can't create effectively. We have no other players to win the ball back. Gini and Keita struggled badly in this department.

Some of you are going to slaughter me for this, but I don't care anymore... I've been saying it for years now, but it's taken until now for it to matter, we've been that good for the past 2 years.

Trent is a fucking liability at the back.

Poetry in motion going forward when on form, but he's a disaster waiting to happen at the back every single match.

He isn’t a defender. Plain and simple. I firmly believe a different manager would use him further up the pitch. He will be a great winger one day.

I don’t know if everyone saw it but prematch Klopp said Keita has been so good in training he couldn’t keep him out of the side any longer

He is the exact same right back when we got 97 points and when we won the league.

Very observant of you. But we were a different machine then and nobody could play us. Now they all realise Trent can’t defend and we get this season.

Some of you are going to slaughter me for this, but I don't care anymore... I've been saying it for years now, but it's taken until now for it to matter, we've been that good for the past 2 years.

Trent is a fucking liability at the back.

Poetry in motion going forward when on form, but he's a disaster waiting to happen at the back every single match.
Are you Gareth Southgate in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom