• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make a prediction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
... to brighten these dark days.

Make it Liverpool related and pertaining to the remainder of the season. It can be wild and speculative, or a considered insight you’ve been mulling over.

I’ll start.

We’ll go unbeaten from now to the end of the season in the league and make the final of the champions league. Fabinho, Jota and Keita return to invigorate the system and Hendo makes a quick return.

4th + the Champions league

VVD to score first goal in win to secure top 4 on the final match of the season.

I think we will finish the season with Bobby and Gini no longer starters, and Philips and Davies as our back line. Top 4 and big ears

Liverpool related eh? John and George will return from the dead to do one final Beatles reunion, and the world will be at peace before the asteroid hits it and Cher and cockroaches re-start earth.

If we achieve the Champions League and top 4 with Davies and Phillips as our central defense, then Anfield should be renamed to Jurgenville.
It's the only thing that makes sense.

Big nat Baresi lifting big ears and becoming our Carragher

If we achieve the Champions League and top 4 with Davies and Phillips as our central defense, then Anfield should be renamed to Jurgenville.

I love this prediction, just imagine we win the CL final against PSG with Davies and Phillips !!!! what a story them against the talents of Neymar and Mbappe.... and afterwards Mbappe signs for Liverpool ?

But here in the real world - I can see us losing all our PL remaining PL bar 3 games where we draw, and finish in like 15th place. The number of injuries and the makeshift inconsistent defense and midfield setup has made us into a bunch of weirdo's. Yes we are fucked and I think we will go out in the next round of the CL - in a humiliating 5/6 nil defeat.

I love this prediction, just imagine we win the CL final against PSG with Davies and Phillips !!!! what a story them against the talents of Neymar and Mbappe.... and afterwards Mbappe signs for Liverpool ?

But here in the real world - I can see us losing all our PL remaining PL bar 3 games where we draw, and finish in like 15th place. The number of injuries and the makeshift inconsistent defense and midfield setup has made us into a bunch of weirdo's. Yes we are fucked and I think we will go out in the next round of the CL - in a humiliating 5/6 nil defeat.
Nice to see you channeling your inner Hal!

Glad we're not getting relegated...

Following the lifting of lockdown restrictions a parade will take place for the title win and a million people will be on the streets to show Jurgen and the players we're still believers.

Jota will come back and fix our goal scoring issues.

Keita and Chamberlain will break down again by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom