• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the match - Game 36 - Arsenal - Home - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of the posters above have not voted on Morse's site ! It will take just 30-60 secs depending on the speed of your internet connection.

Lallana
Mane
Wijnaldum (he toasted both Xhaka and Coquelin)

I thought Firmino was excellent, surprising he got almost no votes. Don't forget he got a goal and an assist.

Lallana
Firmino
Mane

Last edited:
I thought Firmino was excellent, surprising he got almost no votes. Don't forget he got a goal and an assist.

Lallana
Firmino
Mane
It was a tough choice Rurik. One of 4 standout performers so it depends on how influential you see them. Hence, for me, Lallana for his all round contribution, Wijnaldum for crushing Xhaka and Coquelin and giving us control of midfield (along with Lallana) and Mane for his tormenting of Arsenal's right flank. Tough week for Firmino to perform as he did and not make the Top 3 !

Lallana
Firmino
Mane
Agreed. I could have put him in 3rd but he just missed out. It was tough just picking 3.

It was a tough choice Rurik. One of 4 standout performers so it depends on how influential you see them. Hence, for me, Lallana for his all round contribution, Wijnaldum for crushing Xhaka and Coquelin and giving us control of midfield (along with Lallana) and Mane for his tormenting of Arsenal's right flank. Tough week for Firmino to perform as he did and not make the Top 3 !

I'm sure he's devastated not to make your top 3, Froggy. Hope it doesn't shatter his confidence.

:)

Really surprised that any of you want to praise them after the shower of shit performance they put out against leicester. I knew they would win this game as they only put up a good performance against the top 6 or just because they have to because its a home game. Whats the fucking point ?

Really surprised that any of you want to praise them after the shower of shit performance they put out against leicester. I knew they would win this game as they only put up a good performance against the top 6 or just because they have to because its a home game. Whats the fucking point ?
For the purposes of the thread? And by association, for the purposes of player of the season?

I suggest @moron goes on a course in Mindfulness.
Did not want to offend anyone just surprised that any of you have anything left in the tank to praise these players after a constant stream of yo yo performances in the last two months that baffle the mind and heart. Dont you feel anger than praise and delight after the arsenal game ? Dont you ask yourselves why they performed so well against ars and spurs yet so poorly against leicester ? Its a disgrace.
For the purposes of the thread? And by association, for the purposes of player of the season?

Did not want to offend anyone just surprised that any of you have anything left in the tank to praise these players after a constant stream of yo yo performances in the last two months that baffle the mind and heart. Dont you feel anger than praise and delight after the arsenal game ? Dont you ask yourselves why they performed so well against ars and spurs yet so poorly against leicester ? Its a disgrace.

I agree completely and I feel the exact same way. I'm just responding to the thread. Nothing more and nothing less. I would assume many others feel the same way.

Result: Game 36 - Arsenal - Home - PL (Won 3-1)
1. Lallana--------------------------128 votes---------------------5 points
2. Mane-----------------------------97 votes----------------------3 points
3. Wijnaldum-----------------------30 votes----------------------1 point.
No clean sheet bonus.
I'm still buzzing. Great win.
Tight at the top with Adam moving into 4th, but Sadio is top!
Phil has been quiet of late...time to step up his game!
Current table:
1. Mane......................................4MOM.... .....52nd............23rd......................... ..... ..........37 points
2. Coutinho................................5MOM...... ....32nd............13rd.......................... ..............35 points
3. Firmino...................................2MOM.... .... ..72nd.............23rd........................... ............33 points
4. Lallana...................................4MOM.... . ....12nd.............43rd.................... ....................27 points
5. Milner.....................................3MOM... ........22nd............53rd...................... ..................26 points
6. Henderson.............................2MOM..... ... ....22nd...........43rd........................ ................20 points
7. Mignolet.................................3MOM.. ...............................13rd........... 6CS . ..................19 points
8. Wijnaldum...............................1MOM.. .. .......32nd...........43rd................. .......................18 points
9. Matip......................................2MOM... . ........22nd.................................. ........................16 points
10.Origi.......................................2MOM.. . .........12nd...........23rd...................... .. ...............15 points
11.Karius.....................................2MOM .... ..............................................5C S .....................12.5 points
12.Lovren...................................1MOM.. .... ......22nd...............13rd.................. ....................12 points
13.Sturridge................................1MOM.. ...........22nd..............13rd................. .. ...................12 points
14.Leiva......................................1MOM ..............22nd........................... ................................11 points
15.Klavan....................................1MOM. . ...........12nd..............13rd................. ......................9 points
16.Alexander-Arnold....................1MOM.................... .................................................. .............5 points
17.Woodburn...............................1MOM.... .................................................. ..............................5 points
18.Gomez.......................................... .................12nd..............13rd...... ...Forgotten man.........4.5 points
19.Can............................................ .... ...............12nd..............13rd.......... ................................4 points
20.Stewart........................................ ..................12nd............................ ..................................3 points
21.Clyne.......................................... ... .....................................33rd......... ...... ..........................3 points
22.Grujic......................................... ..... ....................................23rd.......... . ... .........................2 points
23.Ejaria......................................... ...........................................13rd... .......................................1 point
Thanks for voting.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ONLY COUNT VOTES ON THE SURVEY LINK SO ANYONE PUTTING THEIR TOP 3 IN THE THREAD, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

I don't think there is anything wrong in repeating our votes on the thread, after we have voted on the survey link?

There's some interest in seeing how other people have voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom