• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Man United Vs Man City

Prefix for Poll Threads

Outcome tonight

• City win

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Man U win

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiggles

Part of the Furniture
Right, onto Wednesday and the match which appears likely to decide the title.

Have we ever had to hope for a United win before? I can't remember a time.

Post anything that gives me some belief that United stand a chance of taking some points off City.

United's home form is pretty solid?

[QUOTE="Squiggles,

Post anything that gives me some belief that United stand a chance of taking some points off City.
/QUOTE]

Throwaway you're dreams, they have been prepping with the bitters!............

Right, onto Wednesday and the match which appears likely to decide the title.

Have we ever had to hope for a United win before? I can't remember a time.

United's home form is pretty solid?
Sorry, but I can't help here.
Citeh will wipe the floor with MU.
Unfortunately.

I think todays result will play on the mind for both united players and supporters. Draw is the minimum repectable result that they will want. Absolute minimum...and they will be compelled to play. What really surprised me about today was that they did not show any reaction when their points is such that they could even come 3rd if Spurs and co screw up which is very likely.

happy-panda.jpg

Phil Jones got injured today, so I suppose that is a small glimmer of hope. But really we should pin all our hopes on Leicester as they are the best team city have left to play

Short of an off-course ten thousand ton alien space jellyfish making a destructive crash landing on cty's training ground, I can't think of anything :(

(not that optimistic about the sloth shit, but willing to believe in anything at this stage. :) ).

Okay, not easy to find anything positive to think about before that game. But Utd are at home against their Manchester rival, they need points to make the top 4 and they've lost 6 out of the last 8. After that shocking performance you can only hope that OGS calls his stepdad Fergie for some advice and the old wrinkled pissed stained red nosed cunt turns up to the Utd training the next few days and give them an old fashioned hair dryer treatment.
Because the only thing I can think of is Utd turning up with some passion, desire and will to win. Thats the only way they can beat City.
Score the first goal, get the crowd behind them and then fight for everything out there.

Its a lovely thought that they can do that but; they're shite, Ole is shite, De Gayer has turned to shit and they'd probably rather lose out to CL footy then to see us win the league. Not expecting anything but who knows.

United are as shite as I've seen them. If Maureen was still there they could have ground out a draw but I don't think gollum has a fucking clue. Of course the dickheads were still in their honeymoon phase when they played us.

Ferguson thinks we'll win the league. He thinks that because he is sure they'll take points off citeh & citeh will drop points elsewhere too.

Heard it on a podcast, came second hand, apparent he told Phil Beardsley last week.

City will draw against Utd and Burnley
I'm thinking Brendon with Leicester will do us a favour, in City's last home game...

They are playing for 7th (last EL spot, assuming city win the FA Cup) and a have half decent away record, particulary in the 2nd half .

I'm thinking Brendon with Leicester will do us a favour, in City's last home game...

They are playing for 7th (last EL spot, assuming city win the FA Cup) and a have half decent away record, particulary in the 2nd half .
Brendan
BrendAn
Fucking BREND*A*N

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom