• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Man United Vs Man City

Prefix for Poll Threads

Outcome tonight

• City win

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Man U win

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, but he already did better in all those weeks in which he got his £500,000 with 0 touches...

It always a long shot but still feel deflated after last night.

We've had a brilliant season but as has already been said, nobody remembers the runners up. *sad face*

It always a long shot but still feel deflated after last night.

We've had a brilliant season but as has already been said, nobody remembers the runners up. *sad face*
Brazil 82...they were not runners up, but i will never forget them. My love for football was started by them.

Everyone bleating on about how 97 points is a great season.

No one remembers 2nd. In 2/3 years time onwards it will forever be consigned to multiple pub quiz questions.

Which team...

That's what stings. The fact that in every season bar this and last - we'd have walked away with it.

Yes, the question will be “Which team has won consecutive PL titles after coming second with 97 points?”

What's the latest with the City FFP investigations?

Surely a 10 point deduction, issued at full time in the last game, is coming? Surely?

What's the latest with the City FFP investigations?

Surely a 10 point deduction, issued at full time in the last game, is coming? Surely?

Nothing more than they’re under investigation by FIFA, UEFA, the FA and Premier League.

At least they wont roll over:

Sean Dyche: “Manchester City won’t be expecting to come here for a walk in the park. Neither will we and we want to fight for everything and take it on.” #MCFC #LFC

Dyche's teams never do. The fact that they assault the opposition (as he did when playing) in the process is something I'd be prepared to overlook just this once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom