• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man Utd Watch - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The general idea on Red cafe seems to be sack off pretty much all the players and the owners but keep the manager.

1. The owners are still making money so what would motivate them to sell? To who? United are as attractive as a turd in a bun currently. They will need to get to the level of a distressed purchase before anyone serious bids for them
  2. The squad, like all professional football team squads is a collection of contracts that have to be legally honoured. United have sold 2, maybe 3, players for actual money in the last 3 seasons. There is no collateral in the squad compared to the wage liability. They havre to start buying new players for reasonable wages and terms to replace what they have without expecting anything for outgoings. Thankfully, they give stupidly expensive contract extensions and buy shit on high contract terms!
  3. why do they all seem to think Ten Haag is the one performer? He may well be but I dont think he’s the young Mourinho equivalent they believe
If you look at United’s fixture lis for this year then it is quite soft. Post Xmas it becomes quite difficult. If they are struggling in November I may be forced to stick a few quid on them going down

The general idea on Red cafe seems to be sack off pretty much all the players and the owners but keep the manager.

1. The owners are still making money so what would motivate them to sell? To who? United are as attractive as a turd in a bun currently. They will need to get to the level of a distressed purchase before anyone serious bids for them
  2. The squad, like all professional football team squads is a collection of contracts that have to be legally honoured. United have sold 2, maybe 3, players for actual money in the last 3 seasons. There is no collateral in the squad compared to the wage liability. They havre to start buying new players for reasonable wages and terms to replace what they have without expecting anything for outgoings. Thankfully, they give stupidly expensive contract extensions and buy shit on high contract terms!
  3. why do they all seem to think Ten Haag is the one performer? He may well be but I dont think he’s the young Mourinho equivalent they believe
If you look at United’s fixture lis for this year then it is quite soft. Post Xmas it becomes quite difficult. If they are struggling in November I may be forced to stick a few quid on them going down
If United went down I's be that cum explosion South Park guy.

Ten Hag isn't the new Mourinho he's the new Villa Boas

Didnt the Newcastle crowd try to buy 50% of United? Honesty i think the stadium revamp, the probable decline in value of the brand and general toxicity of the fans if this continues might have the owners looking to cash out. They’re set to make a hell of a lot when they do aren’t they?

Just watched the post match chat between Jamie, and Garry, - based on what Garry said - all I can say they are proper fucked all-round. He thinks they need another billion to sort out the club as a whole, we are talking stadium, training ground, and then the other expensive stuff like getting players. Made it clear that throwing money ain't even working now. Personally I think Pogba has been publicizing all sorts of shit about the club while he was there, - its so weird watching a club of that size completely unable to attract any of the players they want. That new manager based on todays performance - looks so fucking clueless its unreal

Just watched the post match chat between Jamie, and Garry, - based on what Garry said - all I can say they are proper fucked all-round. He thinks they need another billion to sort out the club as a whole, we are talking stadium, training ground, and then the other expensive stuff like getting players. Made it clear that throwing money ain't even working now. Personally I think Pogba has been publicizing all sorts of shit about the club while he was there, - its so weird watching a club of that size completely unable to attract any of the players they want. That new manager based on todays performance - looks so fucking clueless its unreal
To clarify he said £1B for the ground another £½ B for the training ground plus new players.

Shocking scenes at Brentford's stadium as stewards are forcing Man United fans to stay and watch the game until the final whistle.

299186273_2089000141286555_5843345776050859260_n.jpg

These Goldbridge types are engaging in a weird kind of parasitical behaviour. They're basically making an income by having meltdowns for the enjoyment of rival fans. If United were to turn it around and become successful again their income stream would dry up. I wonder how it feels to have that kind of relationship with the club you supposedly love.

These Goldbridge types are engaging in a weird kind of parasitical behaviour. They're basically making an income by having meltdowns for the enjoyment of rival fans. If United were to turn it around and become successful again their income stream would dry up. I wonder how it feels to have that kind of relationship with the club you supposedly love.
The flying pig guy is genuinely funny. Probably the best of the lot for me.

Goldbridge is boring, someone put a comment that he's like Alan partridge. I can totally see it.

The Alice girl can't string a sentence together. "Can't defend.. can't midfield" what the hell is that?

The Canadian guy is too angry..

And the others are instantly forgettable.

I get more of a kick of reading the despair of partisan journalists (Daniel Harris is a good example) who try and intellectualise their support of the mancs, as opposed to shouty ott youtubers. It doesn't take much for me to remember how it felt at points in the last 30 years when it felt like we were near and yet far. They have a good squad of players but a rotten club all around them. Players like Sancho and Rashford are at real risk of ruining their entire careers by staying there for what is a crucial point in their development.

Goldbridge is raking it in. His live streams pull in more than 100K+ views. Thats more than cable news

I get more of a kick of reading the despair of partisan journalists (Daniel Harris is a good example) who try and intellectualise their support of the mancs, as opposed to shouty ott youtubers. It doesn't take much for me to remember how it felt at points in the last 30 years when it felt like we were near and yet far. They have a good squad of players but a rotten club all around them. Players like Sancho and Rashford are at real risk of ruining their entire careers by staying there for what is a crucial point in their development.
Rashford is 25.. he's the finished product. And he knows Trents weaknesses.

If Rashford moved to us now Klopp could still get a tune out of him. But if he doesn't move somewhere with a decent manager who will play him most weeks, he's going to be Jesse Lingard

I thought he was pretty famously a Brentford fan, he probably loved yesterday.

He's been going for quite a long time - I guess it started off mainly for United fans but he's diversified once he gained widespread recognition/laughs for his meltdowns. He's now got 4 or 5 YT channels alone, well over 1.5m subscribers on one and hundreds of thousands on the others.
I saw a breakdown by a pro photographer on how much he was making from hitting 1 million subscribers : over £100,000 a year, so Goldbridge is making a lot more than that. He's demonstrated a fine entrepreneurial spirit basically making fun of United - power to him !

If you watch any of this, go to 9.48+ and watch the guy reporting Ben Mee's goal. "fucking Ben Mee scored guys, BEN MEE OVER, BECAUSE WE"RE GETTING ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PENETRATED MAN!!!" That guy is very entertaining.

At his best he's comedy gold. His video of the game when we stuck five on them at their gaff is worth seeking out.

they shouldn’t give this another date to be played if they boycott..we should win and they have points deducted, oh hang on don’t think they have any points, well take the points off them going forward ..nobs !

Neville is right if we're talking about why they're not challenging for trophies.

Rednapp is right about why they're being humiliated by the likes of Brentford.

They’re both right - shit team, filled with shit player and run by shit owners.

Long may it continue.

I'm even more keen than usual that we play well and spank CP tomorrow night now.

I want the United fans to dread the day coming. I want the players to be beaten before they get on the field. I want them to be in such a desperate mess of anxiety that we could play the U21s and still humiliate them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom