• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manager of the season talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the point of the thread; I do not give one solitary fuck who wins ,anager of the month, year, decade as long as we win the league this year.

I'm pretty sure I watched a video where a Kendrick Lamar song was layered on top of it and it worked.
You could layer the cheeky girls on top of it and it would be a banger

shits like the philosphers stone yo

Who are the Liverpool of Norwegian music?

I have a rather huge love for the genius of Geir Jenssen, but admittedly that's about as far as my expertise goes.

Hmm. That would have to be DumDum boys. An old punkband called Wannskrækk (just teenagers at the time) turned into a rock band late eighties changed personell and developed their style. Since then they have dominated the Norway rockscene. They have somehow defined the modern Norwegian rock just by being themselves and set a standard hard to even equal. No compomises for anything but playing the best rock they can. Best lyrics (in Norwegian though) also helps. And now 35 years later they are still here, with more energy than ever performing better than 35 years ago. Are there better musicians around? Definately, but they all come short to this team.

Edit: Regarding Geir Jenssen it is cool you know him. He is a big name up North where I am from and had a very good and popular band Bel Canto back in the days. After that he was doing well with his electronica projects and has been an inspiration for many who now dominate that music scene more commercially. Good man Geir!!

Last edited:
They're playing in my 'hood this Saturday. Literally two blocks away from my house. No way we're springing for tickets, but we will be chilling in our garden and listening.

Gooď idea. Music is good but same reaction as me when Pet Shop Boys come to Oslo this summer :D

Anyone seen the ridiculous campaign in the media to give Wilder the manager of the season award?

Wilder has done a great job, but FFS what more can you ask of Klopp really?
It's ok, as long as Liverpool fans around the world appreciate Klopp, and winning the league, I think he is far happier and more contented than winning that League Manager Award. Look, it's not like that award only reserved to a bunch of real elites. Hodgson, Moyes, Curbihsley, Coppell, even Alan fucking Pardew won it before. Crap award that.

I want Klopp to win it only so we get some good meltdown viewing on the Fume again
TBF i think the fume wouldn't be there. A lot of their glory hunters will drop off like fleas who have had their fill.

They'll swarm this site this summer as our fans

TBF i think the fume wouldn't be there. A lot of their glory hunters will drop off like fleas who have had their fill.

They'll swarm this site this summer as our fans

Yeah, watch out for new user names like:

RogerTheHunt
SpionKopOriginal1977
Shanks11
GodIsAmongUs
1892 that's a long time
StandingKop
Been Going The Match For Years
Season ticket holder since 1980
SpackmansBackpack
FuckGilletteHicks
ihatemancity
ThisMeansMoreYesItDoesReally
I am dead inside 2020

Yeah, watch out for new user names like:

RogerTheHunt
SpionKopOriginal1977
Shanks11
GodIsAmongUs
1892 that's a long time
StandingKop
Been Going The Match For Years
Season ticket holder since 1980
SpackmansBackpack
FuckGilletteHicks
ihatemancity
ThisMeansMoreYesItDoesReally
I am dead inside 2020

KemlynsGremlin
Evratheliar
Insuasleftpeg
Finnan O'Toole
Fox Gloving
Fancardydozy
YWNA96
Boys from brazil (with a picture of lucas on holiday as the avatar)
N'Goals (althought tbf i want that one)

KemlynsGremlin
Evratheliar
Insuasleftpeg
Finnan O'Toole
Fox Gloving
Fancardydozy
YWNA96
Boys from brazil (with a picture of lucas on holiday as the avatar)
N'Goals (althought tbf i want that one)

Deliberate or not, I love the fact that newbie ex city fans are likely to get the N & W the wrong way round

Endorsed by legends of the forum to give that extra clout they'll need to prove themselves

We can make little certificates of authenticity

This is a great idea. Sell them off and we wont have to do a pitch around for funds next time the server needs upgrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom