• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Managerial merry-go-round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel-Pellegrini-963433.jpg

Blimey, that picture just screams on Pellegrini's part: 'What the heck have I done?'

I'm not sure I'd ever want to shake that greasy old wank hand. However much money was on offer.

Exactly. Just take a look at Moyes
Yes, he’s a winner but an exception to the rule of winners.
But anyway bugger off. There are circumstances for all managers and players. Potchentino would easily win a few trophies at the richest clubs for example. You can see whether he’s a good manager or not without looking at his trophy haul which reads zero.

Yes, he’s a winner but an exception to the rule of winners.
But anyway bugger off. There are circumstances for all managers and players. Potchentino would easily win a few trophies at the richest clubs for example. You can see whether he’s a good manager or not without looking at his trophy haul which reads zero.

Your argument is solid, but still Brendan's sentiment is fair:

"Fuck him. I hope the cunt wins fuck all at Spurs and leaves humiliated."

I've been wondering for a while and I intend no malice, but is there a reason random words in your posts have capital letters?

Ha. Good for you to notice. When writing on my laptop they come with cap letters for no reason. On the phone not. However on the phone the autocorrect play me fool but not the capital letter stuff so much. @FoxForceFive any good advice mate?

I realised today I've acquired a kind of mental tic - whenever Unai Emery gets mentioned, this picture pops up in my head:

tumblr_lobmzbLJXw1qmvyg7o1_400.jpg

The most absurd of all egotistical refs, Uriah Rennie. I need to get rid of it. (I wonder what the great fool is up to these days?)

Yeah, wasn't it Clattenburg who got himself tattoos of *his* biggest games? Tool

Three very fine shouts, but it's go to be Clattenburg.

Not because he was biased against us - far from it, he gave us plenty of decisions - or for United, like that other cunt, but because he is simply one of the biggest meffs in football.

The fucking tattoos, the hair implants, the self-aggrandising declarations about his refereeing genius, his matey, chatty arse-licking that allowed many players (including Gerrard, Keane and Terry) to influence his decision-making. He's a collossal weapon.

Three very fine shouts, but it's go to be Clattenburg.

Not because he was biased against us - far from it, he gave us plenty of decisions - or for United, like that other cunt, but because he is simply one of the biggest meffs in football.

The fucking tattoos, the hair implants, the self-aggrandising declarations about his refereeing genius, his matey, chatty arse-licking that allowed many players (including Gerrard, Keane and Terry) to influence his decision-making. He's a collossal weapon.

I find it very difficult to disagree with any of this.

I realised today I've acquired a kind of mental tic - whenever Unai Emery gets mentioned, this picture pops up in my head:

tumblr_lobmzbLJXw1qmvyg7o1_400.jpg

The most absurd of all egotistical refs, Uriah Rennie. I need to get rid of it. (I wonder what the great fool is up to these days?)
Funny ... that exactly who I think of too

Pochettino has just signed a new 5 year contract

"I am honoured to have signed a new long-term contract as we approach one of the most significant periods in the club's history and be the manager that will lead this team into our new world-class stadium. This is a special club - we always strive to be creative in the way we work both on and off the pitch and will continue to stick to our principles in order to achieve the success this club deserves."

blah blah blah fuck off

Pochettino has just signed a new 5 year contract

"I am honoured to have signed a new long-term contract as we approach one of the most significant periods in the club's history and be the manager that will lead this team into our new world-class stadium. This is a special club - we always strive to be creative in the way we work both on and off the pitch and will continue to stick to our principles in order to achieve the success this club deserves."

blah blah blah fuck off
Great news. They'll win nothing with that choking overrated cunt in charge and it'll all implode acrimoniously after another year or two.

He's won nothing, not a single thing in his whole managerial career. And the deluded Spurs fans think he's the second coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom