• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've kept 6 clean sheets in a row. No way will be change back 6 unless we really need to. Fabs on the bench.

I doubt Klopp will start Fabs, he rarely drops players returning from injury straight into the starting team unless desperate. I could see MM being perfect for this game but again doubt he's got the minutes under his belt for Klopp to start him. We may see Fabs for the last 20 mins if we are ahead, ditto MM for 10-15 mins at the end, unless we are level or behind and then it'll be Origi.

The team pretty much picks itself bar that one position in midfield and it's highly likely Lallana has played himself into the starting team. However he's performed best recently in a slightly more withdrawn and central position so maybe Gini will be pushed forward with Hendo and Lallana patrolling central midfield?

If Fabinho is fit, he plays 100% of our games. Have you all forgotten how fucking brilliant he is since he's been out..?

If Fabinho is fit, he plays 100% of our games. Have you all forgotten how fucking brilliant he is since he's been out..?
I don't think anyone has forgotten how brilliant he is, but he's been out for almost two months. Yeah, ideally he'd be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I do get the 'don't want to rush him back and risk re-injuring him again' aspect of all this, but, for me, if we're not worried about that, and he's showing that he's back to normal in training, then he's an automatic 'back in the team the moment that he's fit again' type player, like Allison, Virgil, Mane, etc... For me, he's THAT important. Now, we should have enough to beat this shower without him, so there's that, but he's too good to leave out if he's available...

It's a fix! First Kane, then Rashford. Everything is conspiring for Pool to win the league. Expect a few Wolves players to mysteriously pull a hammy in their next game. The FA and PL has paid them all off!

Traore also went off injured I think. Its rigged!

Get fab in for ox. Otherwise same team as spurs. United do look dangerous on the counter and have done city and wolves playing this way

This seems to be the team they are going with on RedCafe :

...................DDG
AWB Lindelof Maguire Williams
..............Matic Fred
Greenwood Pereira James
...................Martial

Substitute Rashford for Greenwood and swap sides with James if he's fit.

And of course the confidence is on full flow :

Meh our next game is Burnley next Wednesday, this game isn't happening

Tables have turned. Now it's our cup final for the season.

Let's just get this inevitable twatting out of the way and beat Burnley to bounce back.

Pray it's not over after 20 minutes.

Maybe the ref will take pity on us and send off Lingard.

This is like the 80's again where they couldn't beat us but didn't really give a shit.

Can't see this where I'm sitting due to country restrictions but I'm guessing that it'll piss you off:

I was going to go with "don't care, even 1-0 will do so long as it's a win". However having read what some of those muppets in the Liverpool thread on RedCafe are saying about (cue cliches) 'luck', 'not as good as City', 'VAR', 'late goals', 'no injuries', 'unbelievable undeserved sequence of wins' and so on and so on ... I want to smash these fuckers with an absolutely awesome performance that will blow these twats away ... at least until we tie up the PL.

5-0 please.

People who are unfamiliar with the rivalry, a good docu. I had no idea Sir Matt Busby was an LFC man.

If we play 4th gear in 1st half, this could be anything.

We've blown away better sides at Anfield in recent time and this is the best side we've had.

If we play 4th gear in 1st half, this could be anything.

We've blown away better sides at Anfield in recent time and this is the best side we've had.

You were probably quacking about the same thing just before the last time we played United, and look what happened there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom