• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play 4th gear in 1st half, this could be anything.

We've blown away better sides at Anfield in recent time and this is the best side we've had.
Encounters between LFC and Man U have been ugly. So it's not going to be a classic, I would rather lose and go out of the FA Cup (with the reserve team playing) than lose or draw this game.

Encounters between LFC and Man U have been ugly. So it's not going to be a classic, I would rather lose and go out of the FA Cup (with the reserve team playing) than lose or draw this game.

What if there was a scenario where we made the FA cup final, and we played Utd with the title already won?

Encounters between us and Everton can be ugly, but we still blow them away when we're on top form....that's why I say if we really go for it early on, they'll be put to the sword.

We used to be really shit but still raised our game enough to match Man Utd every time we played them.

So yeah ... It ain't going to be easy

I'm all for a poxy 1-0 with a mane dive

It's all about boiling piss from here on out
No.
We should win try and win the Prem cleanly, that way there are no accusations of cheating or the title being tainted.

On the other hand we are already being accused of all kinds of shit.
Let the piss boiling commence :D

Last edited:
When it comes to winning the league I have no preferences. Just fucking win it.

If we play 4th gear in 1st half, this could be anything.

We've blown away better sides at Anfield in recent time and this is the best side we've had.
You obviously don't know too much about this fixture binomial. There's a long history of the underdogs being written off and yet winning. When we were top dogs in the 70's & 80's United never really contested for the league title but regularly gave us tough games. In the 80's they only had 2 players who would have a chance of getting into our team, Hughes and Robson, and these 2 always raised their game against us and we lost a few important games to them.

Similarly in the 00's United were top dogs and only Gerrard and Torres would get in the United line up but we beat them several times even when they looked too strong. The best example was in 2008 when Gerrard, Torres and Hyypia were only fit enough for the bench (Gerrard was the only one who came on, with 20 minutes to go). United had just signed Berbatov and started with a front 3 of Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez (all at the peak of their powers) and they took the lead in the 3rd minute.

We won 2-1 that day with players such as N'Gog, Keane, Skrtel, Riera, Babel, Benayoun etc so don't for one minute believe it will be easy on Sunday.

You obviously don't know too much about this fixture binomial. There's a long history of the underdogs being written off and yet winning. When we were top dogs in the 70's & 80's United never really contested for the league title but regularly gave us tough games. In the 80's they only had 2 players who would have a chance of getting into our team, Hughes and Robson, and these 2 always raised their game against us and we lost a few important games to them.

Similarly in the 00's United were top dogs and only Gerrard and Torres would get in the United line up but we beat them several times even when they looked too strong. The best example was in 2008 when Gerrard, Torres and Hyypia were only fit enough for the bench (Gerrard was the only one who came on, with 20 minutes to go). United had just signed Berbatov and started with a front 3 of Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez (all at the peak of their powers) and they took the lead in the 3rd minute.

We won 2-1 that day with players such as N'Gog, Keane, Skrtel, Riera, Babel, Benayoun etc so don't for one minute believe it will be easy on Sunday.

Of course there's a lot of history but why should history play a part in our future?

This is a new chapter, a new era.

Sure the atmosphere is unlike any other and the players tend to raise their game but I see it slightly differently.

We're the world champs and their just Man U....the same Man U that have been stinking out the place for over 5 years now.

Ultimately it's 22 men on a football pitch (+ a corrupt ref, that'll never change) and man for man we're better than them.

Of course there's a lot of history but why should history play a part in our future?

Sure the atmosphere is unlike any other and the players tend to raise their game but I see it slightly differently.

We're the world champs and their just Man U....the same Man U that have been stinking out the place for over 5 years now.

Ultimately it's 22 men on a football pitch (+ a corrupt ref, that'll never change) and man for man we're better than them.

We drew 1-1 with Man Utd less than 3 months ago

Watch the video

We just decided to wait until the last 10 minutes to play well then, yeah?

Christ, you're fucking dumb.

Him and that fucking Treboeth cretin are like some kind of high-concept retard double act, we've got some thick fuckers on this site, but these two are a cut below

Watch the game back you fuck face/

Very slow build up play until Naby came on and then we moved it around quicker.

Do you not understand what it is to step up a gear?

I think his point was that we didn't choose to only step up a gear with 15 minutes left, mate... It wasn't our strategy going into the match.

The fact that united raised their game becasue it was us had a lot to do with it, I think you'll find.

Read the previous post. Do you not understand?

Fuck face.

Ole will probably do what Maureen did with Spurs against us, concede 70% possession and hope Rashford has a couple of chances to get a shot on target and one converts to a goal

No.
We should win try and win the Prem cleanly, that way there are no accusations of cheating or the title being tainted.

On the other hand we are already being accused of all kinds of shit.
Let the piss boiling commence :D
Yeah but i think some of its true ...maybe ? No smoke without fire .... maybe the FA, and all official bodies that control the league want us to win, because its been 30 years, we are boss in europe, we have a multi ethnic team, we put up a good fight last season to make it one of the most interesting title fights of all timebagainst the financial muscle of city. Yeah I think its true, how else can i explain this feeling of not thinking we will ever lose a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom