• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P
Maybe, but I think it's also very clear that Klopp has a preferred default formation and a preferred midfield type of player.
And Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner and Fabinho are it
This is it really summed up. Its his safety net that allows the LB/RB to support the attack. They are there to fight for the ball and clear up operations.

Well it is, it's in Wallasey so is Wallasey. It's not all of Wallasey though
Haha people were at odds to point out that the Village was the 'posh part' when I lived there (40+ years ago)! Used to be an ace little pub close by that was awesome for pulling, on Wallasey Village Road if I'm remembering that right ? Likely long gone, like the bowling alley in New Brighton I assume.

I'd say about 98 for about 5 years. I used to look after it for them on a weekend because running a pub was more fun than looking after babies.

I was well well gone by then, would've been in the 80's when I was seeing that girl.
Lovely pub though, great location, I love it down the prom, it makes Wallasey liveable.
I was down by the eggy ferry not to long ago. Parked in the carpark in front of the pub and honest to god, no word of a lie, there was two gorgeous birds fucking each other on the front seats of a mini. Dildos and everything. Sounds like the build up to a joke but it's not. I was that shocked, or as I like to think, to cool to watch for more than a couple of minutes, well seconds really. I walked up to me mates and told him and he reckoned they were always at it.

Haha people were at odds to point out that the Village was the 'posh part' when I lived there (40+ years ago)! Used to be an ace little pub close by that was awesome for pulling, on Wallasey Village Road if I'm remembering that right ? Likely long gone, like the bowling alley in New Brighton I assume.

Bowling alley is still here, the palace is on its way though, going to be hotels and other such things.
It has changed round here though, when we left it was a rat filled sit hole. The place that died before the recession. Well it was in Viccy Rd were I was living.
Did you smoke weed? You don't happen to remember or ever visited a mad bong house on Victoria Rd in New Brighton.

Bowling alley is still here, the palace is on its way though, going to be hotels and other such things.
It has changed round here though, when we left it was a rat filled sit hole. The place that died before the recession. Well it was in Viccy Rd were I was living.
Did you smoke weed? You don't happen to remember or ever visited a mad bong house on Victoria Rd in New Brighton.
haha nah don't remember that, always got my gear from mates.

Injured and also out of favour before that.

Anyway, don't worry, if Grealish has a good game against us and/or City, the threads claiming we should spend £75m on him will start in earnest.

I’ve thought we should sign him for two years now. When he was worth 15m. He’d be superb in our midfield.

Lighthouse? Farmers? Black Horse? Cheshire Cheese? Ship? The Boot?

Farmers !! I think. Though it was 40 years ago and yet most of those still seem familiar :D
The Farmers was always a Higsons house. Good beer in there and it’s still open too. Black Horse has been renamed. Ship Inn long closed and site being redeveloped for flats. The Boot has had god knows how many new names over the years although nowadays it’s back to being the Boot. Wallasey has always been good for sunsets though. Pick the right spot on the right summers evening and you can watch the sun sinking into the Irish Sea while behind you the Three Graces glow in the last rays of the day.

Despite all their joy in stopping us, they remain firmly rooted near relegation. Oh joy.

Despite all their joy in stopping us, they remain firmly rooted near relegation. Oh joy.
Its a concern for me as i think Southampton and Newcastle are streets ahead of both these Man Utd and Everton sides. Its only a matter of time before they fall into the bottom three.

To lose both of our biggest rivals to the Championship...Well...It would make this a real bitter sweet season for me.

Its a concern for me as i think Southampton and Newcastle are streets ahead of both these Man Utd and Everton sides. Its only a matter of time before they fall into the bottom three.

To lose both of our biggest rivals to the Championship...Well...It would make this a real bitter sweet season for me.

Newcastle aren't streets ahead of fucking anyone

That would be amazing but there are 3 teams worse than both of those. Watford, Newcastle and Spurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom