• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United vs Liverpool (FA Cup) Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Suddenly a very very important game to try and stop the bleeding.

Fuck knows who we should pick, everyone is playing shite up top.

Fuck defence.

------Alison------
------Matip-----

-------Fab--------
TAA-----Henderson----Andy

Salah-----Shaq------Mane

Taki------God

Let's score a goal.

Which basically means leave Firmino at home. Or throw him into the Mersey for all I care.

Let's score a goal.

Which basically means leave Firmino at home. Or throw him into the Mersey for all I care.

We may as well throw everyone else in while we're at it.

Minamino has to play, surely? Not that he's proven much so far, but a change is as good as the rest.

I'd play Salah on the left - without needing to check and try to change feet as he does on the right, it might just encourage him to think less and shoot with more confidence. Hey, what else has worked? Mane can play on the right.

I'd play Salah on the left - without needing to check and try to change feet as he does on the right, it might just encourage him to think less and shoot with more confidence. Hey, what else has worked? Mane can play on the right.

I think playing Mane on the right is a good idea regardless. Trent isn't playing well, and Salah leaves him more exposed (especially with Henderson playing CB). Plus I think Mane is generally as effective on either side. I'd play Minamino left and then either Salah or Bobby through the centre. Probably Salah.

Ya Taki surely gets another chance in this.

Milner and Henderson too will play.

I think playing Mane on the right is a good idea regardless. Trent isn't playing well, and Salah leaves him more exposed (especially with Henderson playing CB). Plus I think Mane is generally as effective on either side. I'd play Minamino left and then either Salah or Bobby through the centre. Probably Salah.

Substantially agree, but not with the very last bit. I'm not a fan of playing Salah down the middle, and Bobby's form had started to improve a few matches ago. I'd keep Salah on the bench, guarantee him game time and slip his leash with maybe half an hour to go.

Those corner signs in full:

Holding up your left hand before taking the corner = 'This will fly way over all your heads and out into touch'.

Holding up your right hand = 'This one will go straight into the keeper's hands'.

Holding up both hands = 'This one will go straight at the defender at the near post'.

I don't want him to play our first team into form, it didn't work Vs Villa. Let the fringe see if they can play themselves into form for competition.

Allison
Neco Rhys Philips Kostas
Milner Jones Hendo 45/Thiago 45
Shaqiri Minamino
Origi

Whatever happens, please use the left wing more. I haven't got any stats and maybe I was just seeing things but against Burnley it seemed 90% of final balls came from the right and all of them were shit.

Exactly this. It used to be the thought that if you stopped the full backs we’d struggle. Now just contain Robbo and we struggle. Let Alexander-Arnold have as much of the ball he wants and he will do nothing with it.

I'm a bit conflicted regarding the team selection.
Play Trent who's been garbage basically since he came back or play Milner at right back?
The only way Trent is getting back to his best is by playing him, so I'm not sure what's right.

I'd play our strongest team. Is Keita back? Maybe he's what we need in midfield right now?

I wouldn't massively be opposed to trying Trent in midfield.

Something different, less chance of him whipping crosses to nobody, and the change my do him good. It's also give neco a chance to impress if Trent still looks shite.

Thiago Trent hendo midfield for me. taki shaq and mane up top.

Couldn't give a fuck about the defence.

We'll end up losing regardless, so fuck it try some mad shit

Something different, less chance of him whipping crosses to nobody, and the change my do him good. It's also give neco a chance to impress if Trent still looks shite.

I would, he looks like he's on valium.

I saw Trent last night in Crosby tescos, he bought a bottle of lemonade (Schweppes- not Tesco own) and a packet of frozen McCain chips. Apols for the useless information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw Trent last night in Crosby tescos, he bought a bottle of lemonade (Schweppes- not Tesco own) and a packet of frozen McCain chips. Apols for the useless information.

Do they get much attention in situations like this?

Given his passing ability has gone completely to shit and he looks gassed after 45 mins Im not sure what qualities he would be bringing to midfield right now

McCain oven chips are the dog's, far better than the rest (sickeningly soppy TV ads notwithstanding). At least the lad's getting one thing right just now.

I went through a phase of seeing Joe Gomez everywhere. Surprised I didn't see him collapse in a heap at some point.

I bumped into Jose Enrique twice in a week in two different countries, too.

People generally leave them alone.

You'd see loads of players in Mather Avenue Tesco usually.

It's amazing
There was a time when these lads were out partying on a Saturday night, in a club, surrounded by beautiful women, getting wasted on drugs and alcohol.
Now they are reduced to stalking footballers in supermarkets..
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom