• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester United vs Liverpool (FA Cup) Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him to play our first team into form, it didn't work Vs Villa. Let the fringe see if they can play themselves into form for competition.

Allison
Neco Rhys Philips Kostas
Milner Jones Hendo 45/Thiago 45
Shaqiri Minamino
Origi
That team will get humped.. particularly with that back line..

We need to play our strongest team in to form..

That's exactly what we should play with maybe one or two tweaks..

That team will get humped.. particularly with that back line..

We need to play our strongest team in to form..

That's exactly what we should play with maybe one or two tweaks..

We've been playing our strongest Tema for weeks trying to find form and failing miserably.

I think we need to start focusing on one or 2 players to get in to form at a time

I saw Trent last night in Crosby tescos, he bought a bottle of lemonade (Schweppes- not Tesco own) and a packet of frozen McCain chips. Apols for the useless information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised he managed to successfully cross an aisle

I am just reduced to thinking if we get a goal it will be like a win even if we end up losing the game. Yes my standards have dropped ....

Fuck my life its depressing. I love Trent, but he's been so fucking gash it's upsetting

Regarding Trent's defending, there has been the slight suspicion that he lacks courage. Does he slightly hold back on the 50-50 challengers Is it his pure footballing skills that have got him this far and because of that has his apparent lack of defending ability gone unnoticed..untill now.

Regarding Trent's defending, there has been the slight suspicion that he lacks courage. Does he slightly hold back on the 50-50 challengers Is it his pure footballing skills that have got him this far and because of that has his apparent lack of defending ability gone unnoticed..untill now.

No lack of courage. In the ressies he used to go flying into tackles, and wasn't averse to the odd 'reducer' as well. He had to be weaned off his over-eagerness to get stuck in. You're right there's a hesitancy about most of his game at the moment, but I think it's down to loss of confidence, or some physical problem, or a combination of the two.

We could do without the Cup to be honest. We are going to have to fight for a top 4 by the look of it. If the Boss thinks the same we could see a weakened team out there. On the other hand he might think a win today could rejuvenate the squad. Probably fall somewhere in between with a few rested.Mane needs a rest for sure.

Can we get that made into a mural?

By all means do that, am not ashamed of it, such are the hard times we live in these days. Just to see one of our front three score would be a wonderful memory, bit like Jamaica scoring against Argentina in some world cup game I saw. They lost something like 5-1 but who gives a fuck - that should be all our standards for this game - just getting a goal.

Not a bad team actually. Good luck to Rhys
29f3627b180fb14208a62f9f37eea47a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom