• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manure (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be more a case of Klopp's hand being forced by a lack of CMs, rather than an outright desire to keep Fabs there
Yeah I just noticed that Milner isn't on the bench and the only other option is Jones.

Our previous three games with that front three:

Brighton 1-1 Liverpool (0-1 until Mane came on)
Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa (1-1 until Mane came on)
Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool (errrr....)

Liverpool’s Provisional squad to face Man United
Alisson, Kelleher, Adrian; R.Williams, Tsimikas, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Koumetio, N.Williams; Wijnaldum, Thiago, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Shaqiri, Mane, Salah, Firmino, Jota, Woodburn.

what a sorry looking squad.

Throughout my life the #13 and the 13th have been massively lucky for me (sold a villa we've been trying of offload for years today) ! We are going to win (the only doubt I have is that in Shanghai time it doesn't kick off until the 14th) !
Nice one with Villa sale. I sold an original 1971 pressing of Caravan ‘In the land of grey and pink’ today for £435 today. Not bad for something I found in a car boot sale in Sydney years ago. I think I paid around $10 for it then. It is in mint condition though. Anyway I’m actually going to watch this game. Feeling like it’s a Salah day.

Nice one with Villa sale. I sold an original 1971 pressing of Caravan ‘In the land of grey and pink’ today for £435 today. Not bad for something I found in a car boot sale in Sydney years ago. I think I paid around $10 for it then. It is in mint condition though. Anyway I’m actually going to watch this game. Feeling like it’s a Salah day.
It's a good news day all round, I just got a txt confirming my vaccine appointment for Saturday. :)

Watching on TV, cars are blocking the bus and someone has now deflated the bus tires.

Just how much can these idiot fans get away with before ManU is forced to forfeit?
Liverpool arrived around 19:00 BST on unmarked buses after the club's official bus was blocked by protesters on a street close to the stadium.
It is unclear if the club's official bus was used as a decoy but police arrived at the scene shortly after it was blocked.
Greater Manchester Police said two arrests had been made.

Liverpool arrived around 19:00 BST on unmarked buses after the club's official bus was blocked by protesters on a street close to the stadium.
It is unclear if the club's official bus was used as a decoy but police arrived at the scene shortly after it was blocked.
Greater Manchester Police said two arrests had been made.
Police are forced to do MI Hollywood stuff in real life. How worse would this get ?

There’s more chance of me getting a hand job from the queen than us getting a penalty there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom