• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manure (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant rest their entire team from the Villa game anyway, maybe 5-6 at the most.
Hopefully enough to beat Leicester and enough to be a bit fucked against us.

Maguire is out of both games. Which is probably a bad thing...

This has to be the longest wait for a match thread ever, hopefully the gods of fate can appreciate that

They cant rest their entire team from the Villa game anyway, maybe 5-6 at the most.
Hopefully enough to beat Leicester and enough to be a bit fucked against us.

Maguire is out of both games. Which is probably a bad thing...

Yea they can. They have a shit ton of players, two good keepers, and a large number of fans that WANT them to lose to Leicester and then beat us. The only thing preventing Ole from making 11 changes is his pride...

Yea they can. They have a shit ton of players, two good keepers, and a large number of fans that WANT them to lose to Leicester and then beat us. The only thing preventing Ole from making 11 changes is his pride...

I mean, they can still technically win the league

We should get the 3 points, as we should have anyway

We won't get back all the time and training sessions we've spent preparing for the game, nor the 3pts we will drop due to being woefully underprepared for the subsequent game.

They will definitely play a weaker side tomorrow night but can you imagine, and yes it’s highly unlikely, if City lost all their remaining games etc etc. Anything can happen in football and for the scum to throw 3 points when they can actually still win the league would be fucking thick at best. Nevermind, we won’t beat them on Thursday anyway!

People on here saying they don't want to be awarded 3 points and would rather play for them. WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOX!
The match was called off because Utd fans rioted, broke into the grounds, damaged the pitch and other property, attacked the police injuring 6 of them, and held their own team hostage at the team hotel. Under the premise of protesting against the owners whilst chanting " scouse bastards"

The FA ignored their own rule 8.3.4, so now they or any other dickheads can do it again with impunity.

And this is the fucking mealy mouthed shite that the Premier League bastards put out. The only fucking thing they've said! They should have lost the points AND had a deduction as well. https://www.premierleague.com/news/2127018

If you think I'm fucking angry over this you're fucking well right.

So, they select the referee from Greater Manchester, along with Coote and Tierney.
We’re never winning this.

Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.

So, they select the referee from Greater Manchester, along with Coote and Tierney.
We’re never winning this.

Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.

Don’t worry I’ve got this. I have 3 scum players in my fantasy team including a triple captain. My team always fucks up.

Just how is that even possible? I posted the same yesterday. Its just mental that both are from Manchester. Bizarre.

Mike Riley, that's how. I don't actually think he's biased. What I do think is that he's a completely rigid bureaucrat who will refuse to look at things like that and insist on "following procedure" even if you put a gun to his thick ******* head.

We've already lost. The only competitive aspect on show will be the personal battle between Taylor and Tierney to see which one of them awards the decisive goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom