• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Martin Atkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others said, cant remember the ref letting the other team take the free kick while the GK is setting up the wall. And after just coming on for a sent off player as well.

We got Atkinsoned again, and he’ll be in the VAR room for our game against Everton....

He's shockingly bad. I know he's bad for everyone, but I am starting to think he has an agenda against us.

The man is a utter bell end I could write much more but I'm not wasting any more time on him this is enough

Very surprising that once he said we were waiting for the whistle that he blew it so quickly but we got the points.

It’s actually nice to win a game having a man sent off and a dodgy ref call go against us.

Contradicts the Var calls of other fans.

They say that we took too much time with the freekick but we just brought in a keeper. I usually say that I don't like complaining about refs but Atkinson is really starting to annoy me.

Why is everyone moaning about Atkinson?

We all know VAR and the refs are on our side this Season.
It must be true I read it on bluemoan ;)

Fuckit we still managed to get 3 points :rage:

Probably the first time a thread title with just a name, that it never even crossed my mind to think they had died.

In the immortal words of Henrik Ibsen, will he f*ck. Years back when that Manc ponce Elleray reffed us in the League Cup Final against Birmingham I was convinced he'd find a way to give them the game (our stats in games he ran were horrendous) but it didn't happen. Keep the faith.

In the immortal words of Henrik Ibsen, will he f*ck. Years back when that Manc ponce Elleray reffed us in the League Cup Final against Birmingham I was convinced he'd find a way to give them the game (our stats in games he ran were horrendous) but it didn't happen. Keep the faith.

Back then we had an actual God in which to place our faith, who if memory serves, answered with a sublime volley. Only a fool would think our current striker is capable of such miracles.

I agree if we could get away with only the games he actually ref us in but no he turns up as VAR as well. This is not good.

He did give Birmingham a penalty in that game, like.

Stonewall, though, from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom