• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mbappe mmaybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Singapore.

Everyone here follows the PL one way or the other.
The day after the Barca match, a local prata shop (this is like a kinds of roti) offered four free plain or 'zero' pratas to anyone in a Liverpool shirt because... 4-0. The owner was an Everton fan.

The day before the Finals, at least four different food outlets ran adverts promising free food the whole of Sunday / Monday if Liverpool won on Saturday.

The subways were filled with Liverpool jerseys on Sat morning.

You know how many thought to celebrate a Spurs victory / City winning the league?? Not a fucking soul.

But according to Modo that doesn’t matter at all...

It matters a lot.

Even if you consider the victory parade, Total population of Liverpool? About 600,000 maybe? I ain’t perfectly sure...regardless there will be a sizeable proportion of that suffering from Blueness yet how many people came out for the parade? Looked a really fucking big crowd that... I’m guessing many of them were wooly just like me...

Money is king there is no doubt there at all but if you were a top player who would you rather win for? A team which has lunatic devotees across the entire world or one which is a terrible regimes plaything which doesn’t even sell all its final tickets?

Advertising, TV money, oversees TV money and fame ... I reckon having fans everywhere does matter.

And Mbappe ain’t coming he is just having a laugh I reckon.... he knows that people are drooling at the prospect and that Twitter has the wrong fucking vowel in it.

... mind you...

If FSG really want all the fans to love em and then sell the club for massive profit....

That's true of any team, no?
No it is not, sometimes you just cannot get rid of certain shit that you bought....look at Arsenal and Ozil, United and Sanchez. Also most teams are not capablebof challenging for any trophies, and those players know their place and will not leave and move on because the demand for them at the same level is probably fuck all.

I’m 100% confident we’re signing him.

75501947.jpg

And Mbappe ain’t coming he is just having a laugh I reckon.... he knows that people are drooling at the prospect and that Twitter has the wrong fucking vowel in it.

... mind you...

If FSG really want all the fans to love em and then sell the club for massive profit....

Spending £200m on one player is deffo going to help your profit margin

Thats the great thing about oir club when it comes to signings....we know our place. The other teams don't.

Who gives a flying fuck what anybody thinks about us having some fun with a link to Mbappe we all know is crazy? Literally everyone is treating it with humour. It's dickheads from other clubs treating it seriously giving it "deluded Scousers". Oh, and Raz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom