• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

#Mbappe2020 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems pretty level headed considering someone splurged 170 million on him when he was still in his teens. I'd even let him off with one of those shiny mong cars at that age.

anyone seen the Linda tweet today, in the comments she engages with fans, classic comment she tweets;

Random story: Someone in the stands said something to me, and I heard, “Ask John to sign my bat” (John is asked to sign bats and baseballs), and I asked if he had the bat, so I could get John to sign it, the guy was confused why I wanted a bat, so he clarified “Mbappé”

It made me laugh....

anyone seen the Linda tweet today, in the comments she engages with fans, classic comment she tweets;

Random story: Someone in the stands said something to me, and I heard, “Ask John to sign my bat” (John is asked to sign bats and baseballs), and I asked if he had the bat, so I could get John to sign it, the guy was confused why I wanted a bat, so he clarified “Mbappé”

It made me laugh....
Theres follow up to that too.

a762780eeb7367b42a06a2c22231fe41.jpg

Knew the internet was strange, but a turtle with tits seems to stretch the imagination too far.

Knew the internet was strange, but a turtle with tits seems to stretch the imagination too far.

There's no way a girl turtle would be able to handle a full-sized samurai sword or pair of nunchuks, and she'd be very unlikely to agree to live in secret HQ that was located in a sewer

There's no way a girl turtle would be able to handle a full-sized samurai sword or pair of nunchuks, and she'd be very unlikely to agree to live in secret HQ that was located in a sewer

Well, their pizza diet wouldn't sit well with the fitness required to be a ninja for either of the turtles so I hope there is a storyline that explains this madness or the vegans would like to have a word.

On another note, Mbappe's English is really good. I saw some interviews of him with Nike a few months back and he needed a translator. How often do non-Prem based players take up the language? I know Milner took Spanish lessons and speaks it but he's an exception. I'd be arsed to take up any language if I'm not moving there or gearing for a career move.

On another note, Mbappe's English is really good. I saw some interviews of him with Nike a few months back and he needed a translator. How often do non-Prem based players take up the language? I know Milner took Spanish lessons and speaks it but he's an exception. I'd be arsed to take up any language if I'm not moving there or gearing for a career move.

Although, if you're doing promo stuff in the states and hanging out with North American sports stars as you nurture your global brand you might want to pick up English.

I expect we’ll see non-revealing pictures in Bluebellend’s new GC thread soon.

Anyway - this #Mbappe2020 is just a marketing exercise. It originated from The Anfield Wrap, and I am convinced they sat around in their office one day and decided that they wanted to create a hashtag that would "go viral" - this is what they came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom