• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

#Mbappe2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same Pepe who’s been a huge let down so far? Beware signing players from France.

That Pepe is from the Ivory Coast and obviously didn't play in the world cup final. I don't know who Pepe is, unless it's a dodgy autocorrect.

Mbappe, though, is undoubtedly world class already and the next global superstar, and we have absolutely no chance of signing him, whether he's a saint or an utter cunt.

Not comparable at all as we were nowhere near where we are now in 07. And Mbappe isn’t at the same level Messi was at that stage who had won a couple of La Ligas and a CL. But in any case at 20 either would have been a big gamble to shatter the world transfer record and pay them more than double our big players like Gerrard, Torres, Alonso etc. Mbappe May go on to win loads but right now it’s huge gamble with all the money that would be involved.

Mate - Mbappe has won the league in each of the 3 seasons he’s played - one with Monaco.

He’s scored in and won a World Cup Final.

His goal scoring record is better than both Messi & Ronaldo at the same age.

He’s seems a level headed, grounded young lad who doesn’t seem to have let the money and attention get to his head - a model pro even - he seems to have both the skills and the dedication that made Messi & Ronaldo into what they are.

And he’s 20 years old.

He’ll be one of the best forwards in football for the next decade.

Last edited:
Oi Pat, are you seriously saying that if the club made it happen and he wanted to come, you wouldn’t want him??

The leaked document above but as I said to Stevie, it’s not him that would be the big issue. Most great players have attitudes. It’s the ripple effect of having bought a 20 year old who hasn’t won a CL or a respectable league title and paying him twice as much as anyone else. All of our big earners have earned their big wages at Liverpool.
They might have an issue with him getting paid loads, and then 5minutes into the first training session they will go “oh yeah, he’s fucking amazing, fair play to him” and that would be that.

Mbappe seems like a good level-headed guy as opposed to that dickhead Neymar and while I’d love him here just don’t see it happening. His wages are so high it’d throw our entire wage structure out of whack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a different take on it :

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...-paid-soccer-players-footballers-world-2019-6

So Mbappe is nowhere near getting paid Messi/Ronaldo wages.

We’ve started to pay people top dollar - Salah scrapes onto the list - can’t imagine Mane would be too far behind.

I’m sure there are a few City players upnthere too - probably forgot to count their secondary contracts that City hide. You’d imagine de Bruyne, Aguero & Sterling wouldn’t be far off.

You look at that list - and there are some whoppers getting way overpaid (mostly by Man Utd & Chinese teams and Ozil.. hahahahaha) - even then, at their peak they were/are all fantastic players.

But Mbappe stands out because of his age.

The thing is - you compete consistently by consistently signing the best players available - if we’re increasing revenue through ground expansion, commercial activities, sponsorship while being successful in winning trophies (and prize money) - then why not spend it on attracting a player like Mbappe.

Oi Pat, are you seriously saying that if the club made it happen and he wanted to come, you wouldn’t want him??

If it happens I’ll be delighted as Klopp will have sanctioned it and explained to the player what he expects. It won’t happen though for all the reasons I’ve outlined.

Here’s a different take on it :

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...-paid-soccer-players-footballers-world-2019-6

So Mbappe is nowhere near getting paid Messi/Ronaldo wages.

We’ve started to pay people top dollar - Salah scrapes onto the list - can’t imagine Mane would be too far behind.

I’m sure there are a few City players upnthere too - probably forgot to count their secondary contracts that City hide. You’d imagine de Bruyne, Aguero & Sterling wouldn’t be far off.

You look at that list - and there are some whoppers getting way overpaid (mostly by Man Utd & Chinese teams and Ozil.. hahahahaha) - even then, at their peak they were/are all fantastic players.

But Mbappe stands out because of his age.

The thing is - you compete consistently by consistently signing the best players available - if we’re increasing revenue through ground expansion, commercial activities, sponsorship while being successful in winning trophies (and prize money) - then why not spend it on attracting a player like Mbappe.

Nos. 2, 3, 6, 8, 10 and 11 on that list are all cunts I don't want anywhere near the team..!

If it happens I’ll be delighted as Klopp will have sanctioned it and explained to the player what he expects. It won’t happen though for all the reasons I’ve outlined.

Yes... you made up some things about “baggage” and “attitude” that don’t seem to be supported by any evidence and then something about “harmony” and him being paid the same as Messi - so a nebulous “harmony” thing and a falsehood.

At least you’ve finally got to the point that if Klopp signed one of the best young players in the world, you’d be happy.

For the record - I don’t think it’ll happen either - but not for the garbage reasons you seem to think.

Yes... you made up some things about “baggage” and “attitude” that don’t seem to be supported by any evidence and then something about “harmony” and him being paid the same as Messi - so a nebulous “harmony” thing and a falsehood.

At least you’ve finally got to the point that if Klopp signed one of the best young players in the world, you’d be happy.

For the record - I don’t think it’ll happen either - but not for the garbage reasons you seem to think.

Do the documents about his demands at PSG are false?

Nos. 2, 3, 6, 8, 10 and 11 on that list are all cunts I don't want anywhere near the team..!

I’d say the point is that many of the players on that list would have been a lot more desirable at the start of the contracts they’d been signed on - quite a lot are - mostly the ones you’ve called out are at the back end.

Do the documents about his demands at PSG are false?

I dunno mate - there was no link or source for me to check where those claims were made.

There are multiple sources that will outline Mbappe charitable exploits - and I’ve no recollection of seeing him plastered across tabloids - unlike his teammate Neymar.

I dunno mate - there was no link or source for me to check where those claims were made.

There are multiple sources that will outline Mbappe charitable exploits - and I’ve no recollection of seeing him plastered across tabloids - unlike his teammate Neymar.

You keep using Neymar like he’s comparable, he’s literally the worst prick on the planet. The Mbappe demands were well documented at the time which make it reasonable to assume we’d have to make some serious adjustments to accomodate him. Even ignoring those, shattering our wage structure to pay him more than Salah, Mane, VVD who are all better players is madness schoolboy shit

You keep using Neymar like he’s comparable, he’s literally the worst prick on the planet. The Mbappe demands were well documented at the time which make it reasonable to assume we’d have to make some serious adjustments to accomodate him. Even ignoring those, shattering our wage structure to pay him more than Salah, Mane, VVD who are all better players is madness schoolboy shit

So are we adding Neymar to the list of people we can’t compare Mbappe to?

Yet - you can compare him to Van Dyke.

What measure would you like to use?

Take a look at that list of the highest paid players in the world - he’s better than half of them currently.

Teams tend to “shatter” their own wage structure when it means securing the best players in the world - it’s not schoolboy stuff - it’s hard economics.

We’ve been known to break records in the transfer market too - so don’t kid yourself.

You're all talking like this Mbappe thing is something more than a joke.
Well he has been flirting with Liverpool for quite awhile. And our interest in him was reported when he left Monaco. When Klopp gets to talk to a player he wants... they normally want to join. Even if it doesn't come to be.

When Klopp gets to talk to a player he wants... they normally want to join.

Apart from Goetze, Goretzka....

The Mbappe thing started from those silly little things but it’s tongue in cheek... or at least should be.

The Mbappe thing started from those silly little things but it’s tongue in cheek... or at least should be.

No Fucking Way

My Nike Mbappe shirt is on back order and they have confrimed my order ;)

Is this like all your recent posts in match threads where you say we're going to lose?

So it's nailed on then right?

I'm kinda new here too but it seems you have to achieve at least three of the following:
(1) be a hundred years old;
(2) was a Koptalk gold member;
(3) be a fan of Fawlty Towers/ Kelly's Heroes; or
(4) a Brexit-loving Conservative.
Not at all... you just need to be a professional and complete Cunt.

Liverpool target £215m PSG ace Kylian Mbappe as Real Madrid eye Mohamed Salah transfer
Mohamed Salah could head to Real Madrid if Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp lands Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint-Germain.

By Rhys Daly
PUBLISHED: 14:24, Thu, Nov 7, 2019 | UPDATED: 14:24, Thu, Nov 7, 2019
Kylian Mbappe admits he likes Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool
Liverpool are set to step up their transfer pursuit of Paris Saint-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe in a move which could see Mohamed Salah head to Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.
The Reds are said to have made Mbappe a top transfer target as they look to become the best team in world football, with reports linking them to a sensational £215million (€250m) deal.
El Desmarque have reported that although Zinedine Zidane is desperate to bring Mbappe to Spain after seeing him impress in Ligue 1 for both Monaco and PSG, Liverpool will provide stern opposition.
The report suggests that Klopp’s bosses could offer the astronomical fee to fend off interest from the European giants, with Salah now named as an alternative for Real.
The report goes on to suggest that Liverpool could offer the 20-year-old, who is apparently keen to leave France to reach his peak, wages of more than £34m (€40m) a year, which would better Lionel Messi’s pay packet at Barcelona.
That move would lead to one of the current trio of Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane being benched, and the Egyptian has been linked with a move to Real due to his supposedly ‘bad’ relationship with Klopp.
Zidane is under pressure already at the Bernabeu having rejoined the club in March, but is still likely to be backed in the transfer market.
Real president Florentino Perez is said to be 'attentive' of Salah's situation and could strike if Liverpool manage to land Mbappe, who hinted before the current season that he wanted a find a new challenge, despite his club having no intention of selling up.
Liverpool-target-215m-PSG-ace-Kylian-Mbappe-as-Real-Madrid-eye-Mohamed-Salah-transfer-1201282.jpg

Kylian Mbappe could be the subject of a mammoth Liverpool bid (Image: GETTY)
Liverpool-target-215m-PSG-ace-Kylian-Mbappe-as-Real-Madrid-eye-Mohamed-Salah-transfer-2152509.jpg

Kylian Mbappe has hinted that he wants to find a new challenge (Image: GETTY)
"I think I'm reaching the first or second turning point in my career," he said in May.
"Maybe it's time to have more responsibility, which could be at PSG with great pleasure or maybe somewhere else with a new project.
"This was my fourth season in this league and I've had a lot of exciting experiences. First, I was with Monaco and we managed to win the title and then I joined a totally different project in Paris where I've managed to adapt from the first year.
"There have been some disappointments, but that's part of football and we managed to solve things in order to win the title."
Liverpool-target-215m-PSG-ace-Kylian-Mbappe-as-Real-Madrid-eye-Mohamed-Salah-transfer-2152510.jpg

Jurgen Klopp and Zinedine Zidane could be on a collision course over Kylian Mbappe (Image: GETTY)
Liverpool: Salah will win golden boot says Micah Richards
The striker has won two league titles with the Parisians after helping Monaco to the top back in 2017, and has now scored 79 goals in 104 Ligue 1 outings.
PSG sporting director Leonardo was even forced to hit back at the player being regular linked to Real after the win over Club Brugge this week, and warned them to stay away.
"It's annoying," he said of Zidane's claim that a move will be up to the player himself.
"This isn't the time to speak about dreams and all of that. It has to stop. Mbappe is very important for us and this isn't the moment to destabilise him."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...med-Salah-Real-Madrid-PSG-Jurgen-Klopp-Zidane

FUCKING TOLD YOU CUNTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom