• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

#Mbappe2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong with his attitude at all. doesnt stop running and by all accounts is a good, grounded lad. hes also the best young forward in the world by a fucking mile, so just gets beaten with that stick sometimes.

Of course he's a great player, fast as hell (for now) and probably well behaved too.

But some of you going on like he's the best young player in the world. He's not even the best player born in 1998 ffs.

Of course he's a great player, fast as hell (for now) and probably well behaved too.

But some of you going on like he's the best young player in the world. He's not even the best player born in 1998 ffs.
Not ‘some of you’. Most of the world believe that to be true. Because it is.

His goal return inst amazing considering he is playing in France. I thought he would have scored a lot more for someone valued at 200 millio plus. When he first on the scene I thought he would be more like (fat) ronaldo but he is turning into a benzema

His goal return inst amazing considering he is playing in France. I thought he would have scored a lot more for someone valued at 200 millio plus. When he first on the scene I thought he would be more like (fat) ronaldo but he is turning into a benzema

what are you looking at the get these facts? his return is a goal a game at club level since his permanent move, and 12 in 20 for france in that period. the kid is 20 years old, its a phenomenal record, and he plays as a wide forward.

hes also got 21 assists in those 54 games since his permanent move. fuck it though, hes only a young benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom