• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Messi 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
Francis Nkwain, a football advisor and agent, has said on the ‘On The Whistle’ podcast, cited by the Daily Star, that he believes Liverpool is the only destination for him if he wants a new challenge in Europe.
"Liverpool] have hit a little sweet spot they can only add to.
They are the kind of team where, if Messi was to move for one final challenge in a competitive league, Liverpool is that club."

Fuck Messi.
I can't see him coming to us, he probably still twitches when he thinks of Anfield.
And Robbo would probably bully him in the changing rooms.

Interesting, Barca are doing shite, relatively of course, and all of a sudden Messi might fancy a new challenge?

Colour me surprised!

Well, I for one welcome him using our name to smoke out potential saps who’ll give him a five year contract at 1m a week, excluding exclusive image rights, whilst he gets kicked around Turf Moor before asking to be subbed off.

Got Utd all over this if it’s ever to happen.

Bluebell has got that touch of Glock about him.

Yeah, he does indeed.

The same struggles with English, the mad outbursts, the constantly teetering on the edge of a total breakdown, the incredibly retarded posts and opinions.

Verrrry curious. There can't be two cunts that mental, can there?

Yeah, he does indeed.

The same struggles with English, the mad outbursts, the constantly teetering on the edge of a total breakdown, the incredibly retarded posts and opinions.

Verrrry curious. There can't be two cunts that mental, can there?
All of this is true but he doesn't appear to be Glock, even if he has had multiple other accounts and usernames prior to the current one

If you guys don't want to see my posts, put your names below. And I'll add you to the ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom