• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ming having a whinge

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhorizon2

Very Active
Liverpool star fed up with life on the bench: I won’t accept it

SIMON MIGNOLET says he won’t accept sitting on the bench at Liverpool.

By Rhys Turrell / Published 15th November 2016
Simon-Mignolet-Liverpool-562217.jpg
LIVERPOOL FC
Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet isn't happy on the bench
The Belgian has been relegated to a back-up role this season following Loris Karius’ arrival in the summer.
“I don’t want that, I won’t accept it either”
Simon Mignolet on his demotion to the bench at Liverpool​
Mignolet spent the previous three seasons as Liverpool’s No.1 and he’s not happy at now twidling his thumbs as a substitute.
“I’ve never been on the bench in my career; I don’t want that, I won’t accept it either,” he told Belgian outlet Limburg TV.
He added: “I will keep fighting to return as the first-choice goalkeeper.
“It’s not right [to suggest he’ll leave] - that’s for the future.
“I am fully focused on Liverpool.”
Mignolet’s last Premier League game came in the 2-1 win over Chelsea in September.
His last appearance was in the EFL Cup victory over Tottenham last month.
The 28-year-old’s next game is likely to come in the same competition.
Liverpool host Championship high-fliers Leeds at Anfield on November 29.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/562217/Liverpool-Simon-Mignolet-unhappy

Last edited by a moderator:
If he didn't want to be dropped he shouldn't have been so woefully fucking turd. Fuck him off

Agreed - he showed no aptitude for learning from the mistakes he made or to actually take command of the situation.

Given Klopp's patient/ stubborn nature, Karius would have to throw one in every game for a while before getting dropped.

Mignolet's in for a long wait.

This time next year he'll back at his level and playing every game for someone like Sunderland or Stoke or West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom