• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mo in UCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
he's fucking unreal

260064939_10158266120942826_793783128204688094_n.jpg

Fucking hell.

I remember Van Nistelhorse being a bit of a goal machine, but I don't remember it being to that degree.

How does that shape up against players from other countries?

Van Nistelrooy used to amaze me and infuriate me in equal measure. He would always be stood there on the back post with a two yard tap in, with seemingly nobody thinking to mark him. Every single game. Obviously it's great movement, but it did my fucking head in at the time when you're wanting Man United to get beat.

RVN was insanely good. Was delighted when he fucked off.

17 in 17 for Salah this year :)

Van Nistelrooy used to amaze me and infuriate me in equal measure. He would always be stood there on the back post with a two yard tap in, with seemingly nobody thinking to mark him. Every single game. Obviously it's great movement, but it did my fucking head in at the time when you're wanting Man United to get beat.
He always did what I wanted us to do ... just hit the bloody target ! He wasn't placing it in the corner, he was slamming it with all he had, on target, and often the pace would see it deflect in or just go right through the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom