• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mourinho Sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho will have little to no money at Roma and he is clearly no longer capable of transforming a club on a pittance as he did when younger. Massive regret for Spurs but then it was Levy and they always look above, way above, their current station. Roma learnt nothing. Plenty of excellent much younger upcoming managers who Roma could have hired.

Mourinho will have little to no money at Roma and he is clearly no longer capable of transforming a club on a pittance as he did when younger. Massive regret for Spurs but then it was Levy and they always look above, way above, their current station. Roma learnt nothing. Plenty of excellent much younger upcoming managers who Roma could have hired.

Its a pretty good deal for them over two years, so you can understand why. Spurs are paying more of his wages then they are.
They've tried the young up and coming manager a few times so no surprise that they went this way.

Its probably his absolute last chance to revive his managerial career so it will be interesting to see how he does.
Roma have a lot of good players, great fan base but not much money. And they have Chris Smalling...

If talking about Jose, then there is no question he is one of the best managers of the last 16 years. Of course he is gonna get work

What about the last 5? Aguero has had a boss 16 years. Would you be signing him? No he’s done.

He was one of the best at a time. That time has gone.

They got new owners at the back end of last year. Not sure how big their pockets are, but it could trigger more investment than we've been used to seeing.

Its a pretty good deal for them over two years, so you can understand why. Spurs are paying more of his wages then they are.
They've tried the young up and coming manager a few times so no surprise that they went this way.

Its probably his absolute last chance to revive his managerial career so it will be interesting to see how he does.
Roma have a lot of good players, great fan base but not much money. And they have Chris Smalling...

Do you see the flaw in your logic about Jose being a good fit for them :)

Maureen's style of management is toxic. It creates division and resentment. At some point I expect him to manage Newcastle

What about the last 5? Aguero has had a boss 16 years. Would you be signing him? No he’s done.

He was one of the best at a time. That time has gone.
Like man said, same manager different players. Thing with Jose is, he needs mature adults to win shit, unfortunately for him all Spurs were shit, but he has not been without finals and trophy wins even in the last 5 years, so your views on him being a complete failure are actually wrong.

Do you see the flaw in your logic about Jose being a good fit for them :)

I didnt say it was a good fit though, just that Roma might see it as an opportunity to have him for 2 years when Spurs pay 60-65% of his salary.
Even if he's outdated, he's still a massive football name that will draw maybe some better players to Roma in the short term.
Thats the logic I can see if I'm trying to think like Roma who for me is quite a conservative club.

It will most likely go tits up, as usual.

I didnt say it was a good fit though, just that Roma might see it as an opportunity to have him for 2 years when Spurs pay 60-65% of his salary.
Even if he's outdated, he's still a massive football name that will draw maybe some better players to Roma in the short term.
Thats the logic I can see if I'm trying to think like Roma who for me is quite a conservative club.

It will most likely go tits up, as usual.
Judging from his player relationships at both United and Spurs I'd imagine most players would run a mile from Roma!

Like man said, same manager different players. Thing with Jose is, he needs mature adults to win shit, unfortunately for him all Spurs were shit, but he has not been without finals and trophy wins even in the last 5 years, so your views on him being a complete failure are actually wrong.

He’s won fuck all for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom