• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My fucking boiler.

Mystic

Driving me mad, it's being proper variable recently, but in such a way that I can do fuck all to get it sorted, let me explain.

A few months back it had some issues, F1 code was coming up, basically this means the water pressure was too low, it wasn't, but it was the low end of the acceptable range, so I topped it up a little to 1.5, perfect. Still didn't work though, so I got the gas man to come out a week and a half later, he said it was a faulty spark board (something to that effect), replaced it, and it worked, lovely.

A week later, the error came up again, naturally I ran the gas man, he said he'd come back in two days and would fix it again free of charge, perfect. Problem is the fucking boiler started working again 36 hours and a couple of restarts later, I rang the company and let them know, and they said theres not much they can do if it's working, so no need for them to come out.

The problem I have now is this keeps happening periodically, sometimes for a few hours, sometimes for a couple of days, but never long enough for me to get someone out to fix the fucking cunt. I've told the company about this and they stick with the line that there's fuck all they can do if it's working, which I completely get, problem I have is unless I have a sensational piece of luck in preemptively calling them out, and the cunt breaking again, I have no way to get a professional to look at the dickhead.

Christ it's fucking me off, has anyone got any ideas about what I could do?

Back
Top Bottom