• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Napoli v Liverpool Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is quoting Di Marzio on Twitter saying Keita came off with heart problems. Didn't look like it, and could be bullshit...

We just had to not lose tonight. All the players knew it and we were a couple of minutes from achieving that. If we'd have drawn, it would have been lauded as a professional job.

I'd be more worried if we were away on Sunday, but I fully expect our attack to rise to the occasion against City.

Someone is quoting Di Marzio on Twitter saying Keita came off with heart problems. Didn't look like it, and could be bullshit...

He said the opposite, there were no cardiac problems. A back injury, not yet clear how serious.

My lad's mate is a physio and we were all saying he'd fucked his back and he was saying yeah but hamstring related, like sciatic. Dunno how much you can tell when you've smoked as much green as he has but he seems to know his stuff

Fuck me. First time in ages I was so confident we would trash these mafiosos. Well. They need to come to our place, and PSG have to go there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom