• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2015/2016

Dwight is looking for a max contract I think. Dunno if they can afford him. Unless they fill their open spots with scrubs and that team won't make any kind of final.
To tell you the truth, what both Lakers and the Knicks need are winners.
The ultimate one would be Lebron.

Howard isn't good enough to get a max contract. He should have stayed in Orlando.

No one was even projecting him as a first rounder. Not surprising.

Though I suppose he could still be a surprise.

Thon Maker eventually going as #10. Very high for him, I didn't expect that.

Meanwhile, OKC trade Ibaka to the Magic for Oladipo, Ilyasova and #11 (Domantas Sabonis).

Kinda of a weird trade - Ibaka has statistically regressed over the last few years, but he was still a major part of the excellent defence played by OKC in the playoffs this year. I don't know what Durant will make of this. Oladipo is an explosive talent, but he's a very similar player to Westbrook. A big upgrade on Roberson, but not exactly the best fit alongside Westbrook.

Really like the kid Sabonis. Has some of his dad's skills, though not his insane size and strength.

Back
Top Bottom