• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NBA 2017/18

THere were some great dunks in that game by Westrbook too ... at the game's end though, Westbrook had the last laugh ... a win and staring down Embiid.

That makes sense, some playoff team will take Bradley.

What has Jordan got left on his contract?

I think 4 years? But someone will want a 7'0" rebounder & shot blocker.
Maybe Cleveland - Bradley & JOrdan for Tristan and their #1 (not NJ's)

I don't know .... small ball and threes seems to be the fashion at the minute.
DJ is from another era so his value might be limited.

There's always a market for an elite rebounder and shot blocker. He has just one year left on his deal after this season. So not a long-term cap killer either.

Jordan + Bradley could really help the Cavs actually. Both elite defenders at their position.

Anybody could help this Cavs defence.

Deandre's value is limited for me - the likeliest suitor is a playoff bound team, but why would they want a player they'll have to take off the court because of his free throws in crucial late game situations ?

Boogie didn't fetch much in a trade. And he's way better.

I can't CANT support Cleveland. That's nasty

San Antonio Spurs ( Support them as I lived in Austin for 6 years and they were the closest team)

Steelers (support them as I lived in Morgantown and they were the local team).

I see a lot of similarities in the way both franchises operate. Might wanna consider the Spurs?

San Antonio Spurs ( Support them as I lived in Austin for 6 years and they were the closest team)

Steelers (support them as I lived in Morgantown and they were the local team).

I see a lot of similarities in the way both franchises operate. Might wanna consider the Spurs?
But but.....SPURS!

Ok I've picked a team. They seem to be closest to Pittsburgh but not Cleveland.

Indiana Pacers.

Is this ok? No reason to hate them?

Also where do I watch games? Season is on right?

Ok I've picked a team. They seem to be closest to Pittsburgh but not Cleveland.

Indiana Pacers.

Is this ok? No reason to hate them?

Also where do I watch games? Season is on right?
Your fucking desperate for anything aren't ya?

Saying that, I too am tempted by basketball

Mate I pretty much hate football. Apart from watching us for 90 minutes I have no interest in the sport anymore.

NFL is my jam and I'm jonesing hard.

To be honest I used to love the game and watch whatever I could. Now, it's us and maybe champions league.

World cup will be my jam

Tempted by NBA though

I have grown to love the NBA in recent years, even though i get to see a very limited amount of games. I usually sign up for NBA TV during the playoffs. .

The Pacers are a choice nobody could have any issue with. They have a good young team who are doing better than anyone expected. They had to trade their superstar last summer (Paul George) to Oklahoma and the widely held view was they got screwed on the deal. They got Oladipo and Sabonis. Sabonis is doing well, and Oladipo who was widely viewed as a decent player on a massive contract is playing at an All Star level. So they're looking good at the minute

Back
Top Bottom