• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Away kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like it.

I wouldn't wear it obv but I think the colour combination looks ace. It looks like the same purple & orange they used on those boss Ford Focus ST's a few years ago.

It’s for kids! Kids love it. I don’t wear football shirts as I’m an adult who doesn’t play football. So I don’t really care how it looks.

Awesome kit, my two girls will love it!! The wifey not so much but that kinda goes with all footie tops.

I might actually buy one, and keep it in the first aid box, in case I accidentally drink something poisonous and need to throw up.

I might actually buy one, and keep it in the first aid box, in case I accidentally drink something poisonous and need to throw up.
I'm not sure you're always meant to induce vomiting, I think it depends on what you've swallowed.

Make sure to read the "what to do in case of accidental ingestion" guidelines on your poison before you pull out the shirt.

As I pointed out a while ago, we are sorely lacking in the representation stakes in sports shops and that really needs addressing.

We market a shirt like this to every barry and gary there is and I would be surprised if the adverts dont show man yout dem lounging around on modified cars.

Basically it’s the same as Colombia’s away kit, the one they just thrashed Poland in. Watching it last night it doesn’t seem so bad when you’re 3-0 up and pumping your fists.

Nice shirt, i like.

It seems that the people who buy replica shirts like it, and those who don't actually buy the kits don't like it. Seems a sensible commercial approach from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom