• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next Season's Top 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Assuming Liverpool & City take the top 2 slots it's looking like Spurs & Chelsea for 3rd/4th. If United get their midfield sorted out (FdJ and Eriksen) then I can see them challenging for Top 6 alongside Arsenal and ... my Dark Horse, Newcastle. West Ham and Leicester to battle it out for 8th.

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Newcastle
7. United
8. West Ham

Dark horse? They're about to become the richest club in the world and have started to rebuild their squad.

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Utd
7. Newcastle
8. West Ham

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Man Utd
6. Newcastle
7. West Ham
8. Aston Villa

There… no one needs to be sacrificed today.

Chelsea seem to be losing all of their defenders and buying wide forwards - interesting approach. Definitely think Spurs & Newcastle will be right up there in the mix for top 4.

So United trying the "let's sign players the manager knows from his previous club" strategy for the 5th time in 10 years. They've learned NOTHING and the banter era continues.

A tweet I saw today, sums it up perfectly

It's going to be very interesting to see how Newcastle do. I've got them at 6th (most people 5th - 7th) but they had the 3rd best record in the PL in 2022 (I think that's right - I saw it mentioned numerous times in the media) ? And if they are close to Top 4 come the January Transfer window then they'll be going for it.

It's going to be very interesting to see how Newcastle do. I've got them at 6th (most people 5th - 7th) but they had the 3rd best record in the PL in 2022 (I think that's right - I saw it mentioned numerous times in the media) ? And if they are close to Top 4 come the January Transfer window then they'll be going for it.

Don’t think they’re good enough in attack to make top 4, or even top 6 for that matter.

Once teams start to drop deep to hit them on the counter, I reckon they’ll struggle to get the goals.

If, God forbid, Fabs gets injured who is his cover?
Last season Man City won by the narrowest margin though winning 29 games. For me, can we win 30 games? 30 games, I believe will give us the title.

Last season Man City won by the narrowest margin though winning 29 games. For me, can we win 30 games? 30 games, I believe will give us the title.
Do we really have to answer that for you?

Normally, when teams keep winning the league, players hunger starts to taper off. It's only natural.

Any sign of that being a factor for City?

Henderson, Milner & Morton.

Same as last season when we won 28.

Do you think we’ll win the extra 2 by being more solid in defensive midfield or more attacking?

Assuming Liverpool & City take the top 2 slots it's looking like Spurs & Chelsea for 3rd/4th. If United get their midfield sorted out (FdJ and Eriksen) then I can see them challenging for Top 6 alongside Arsenal and ... my Dark Horse, Newcastle. West Ham and Leicester to battle it out for 8th.

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Newcastle
7. United
8. West Ham

I’m going for LAW SCUNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back