• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dembele is going anywhere it's to PSG
A player plus cash deal is not on the table for PSG in respect of Neymar..

He ain't going to PSG.. besides that they have mbappe, so no room for that type of player in the squad..

They will sign a.n other striker. Rumours I've heard one of the options is Sturridge.. together with another signing..

A player plus cash deal is not on the table for PSG in respect of Neymar..

He ain't going to PSG.. besides that they have mbappe, so no room for that type of player in the squad..

They will sign a.n other striker. Rumours I've heard one of the options is Sturridge.. together with another signing..
Not necessarily disagreeing, but, from what you have posted - Barcelona can't have both Dembele & Neymar and PSG can't have both Mbappe and Dembele, yet PSG have quite happily and (to an extent) successfully had both Mbappe and Neymar in the team

In the Barcelona case there is also Suarez and Messi to add to the mix, so your first point makes perfect sense, but I am not convinced that Mbappe and Dembele can't co-exist in a PSG team

[article]
Brazil forward Neymar, 27, has continued to push for a Barcelona return by saying his best memory in football was beating current club Paris St-Germain 6-1 with Barca in 2017. (Mail)

PSG's world record signing has also added to rumours of a Barcelona return by posting a video containing an image of him wearing the club's shirt, alongside a cryptic message from the Old Testament. (Goal.com).
[/article]
That is a new level of cuntishness from a player.

[article]
Brazil forward Neymar, 27, has continued to push for a Barcelona return by saying his best memory in football was beating current club Paris St-Germain 6-1 with Barca in 2017. (Mail)

PSG's world record signing has also added to rumours of a Barcelona return by posting a video containing an image of him wearing the club's shirt, alongside a cryptic message from the Old Testament. (Goal.com).
[/article]
That is a new level of cuntishness from a player.
Well. if there's anyone you'd fancy to set the bar, it's Neymar.

Saw some Brazilian dude going on about how he's always on the ale and he's definitely lost some pace and he could be the next Adriano or follow typical Brazilian path a bit earlier than normal, so yeah, I agree

Hahahaha while he is a twat, him doing it to PSG after they broke Ligue 1 and the transfer market is a bit delicious

Saw some Brazilian dude going on about how he's always on the ale and he's definitely lost some pace and he could be the next Adriano or follow typical Brazilian path a bit earlier than normal, so yeah, I agree

If nothing else, the persistent injuries are killing his chances of achieving the status he wants.

Also, bit harsh on Adriano - his issue was depression.

Leaving Barcelona, and therefore getting away from world class role models (in terms of being professional athletes) like Messi and Suarez who are seriously dedicated off the pitch, was most certainly the biggest mistake of his career.
He was given all the freedom in the world at PSG and had nobody in particular to look up to. He’s fucked if he stays at PSG. So I hope PSG go mental on him and keeps him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom