• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 15/16

Fantastic game of football that. Those two catches by Janis wow.

Packers - Cardinals was probably one of the best games I've seen.
That hail Mary by Rodgers was just insane. Great catch by Janis aswell.

Yeah and Dallas still couldn't beat the Pack with Rodgers on crutches.

We didn't have a great pass rush last year ... It was a serious problem. But we were one 'catch' away nonetheless! Next time we're that close, I may not have hair!

Yeah. I know. I get the hate, I really do.
But it's not my fault - I live less than 2 miles from Gilette stadium so it's in my blood mate.

Yeah, I can see that mate. The hate is a result of them being so good and Brady being fantastic.
Its a compliment if nothing else ;)

Yeah. I know. I get the hate, I really do.
But it's not my fault - I live less than 2 miles from Gilette stadium so it's in my blood mate.

If I had to see who I'd like to win out of the remaining teams based on QBs:

1) Manning - I'm not really a fan, but he needs to retire and it would be nice if the greatest regular season QB of all time retired a winner.
2) Brady - fuck it, he's earned it. That fire, that desire - it reminds me of Suarez. That will to win transforms teams.
3) Palmer - I like how the Cardinals have built the contender they've become.
4) Newton - He's really transformed into a top level QB
5) Big Ben - meh (not as QB obviously, he's a HoFer)
6) Wilson - I hate the Seahawks. Don't know why.

That pitch is fairly terrible.
They'll win the Nfc but get the feeling New England will beat them in the Superbowl.

Brady owns so many passing records in the post season. It's incredible - I don't think it's up for discussion really anymore, best QB of all time ... Who the hell was he throwing to the first few SBs? Does anyone remember?

Brady owns so many passing records in the post season. It's incredible - I don't think it's up for discussion really anymore, best QB of all time ... Who the hell was he throwing to the first few SBs? Does anyone remember?
I've vague memories of Faulk,Branch and Brown can't really remember who else.

They surely can't?
Can they?
Nothing would surprise me in these playoffs though.

Totally agree. Comparison to Suarez as well. Will do anything to win, sometimes well beyond the rules - but a born winner and I want that wearing my crest.

Brilliant from the seahawks but 31 was a bit too far.

Cardinals vs Panthers next Sunday.

Think Seattle must have forgotten about the time difference being a couple hours ahead in Charlotte as they were asleep in the first half. Gutsy performance in the second to get back into it but too much, too late.

Wonder if Russell still thinks it's all God's plan.

Oh look Tomlin with stupid fucking calls again.
We dont make it fucking easy.

One more Manning vs Brady. Steelers could have held on if not for the fumble. But given the injuries, they did well to get to this point.

Back
Top Bottom