• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 15/16

1 fumble.
Hard to take.
All season our defence has been shit and right at the end they turn it round and the offence drop the ball.
Pouncey, Bell and Brown back for the start of the season. Hopefully a better year next year.

Anyone but the Pats.
I would like Kansas to win it.

Have you ever been to Pittsburgh/Heinz field Oncy?

Highly recommend it if you ever have the resources. One of the great American sports stadiums.

No mate. Im not a bucket list kinda guy but if I was that would be up there.

Have you ever been to Pittsburgh/Heinz field Oncy?

Highly recommend it if you ever have the resources. One of the great American sports stadiums.

Did you see a Steelers game or a Pitt game? I would imagine the Pitt game would be livelier since in general a college atmosphere is more intense then an NFL one.

I'll be honest it has always bothered me that a professional team and a college team share a stadium.

Did you see a Steelers game or a Pitt game? I would imagine the Pitt game would be livelier since in general a college atmosphere is more intense then an NFL one.

I'll be honest it has always bothered me that a professional team and a college team share a stadium.

Steelers. I am a Mountaineers fan, No way I will travel to Pittsburgh to watch a Pitt game.

I agree on the stadium sharing thing. But I think it is unavoidable in big cities. I know USF and Tampa Bay share a stadium. Portland State football and Portland Timbers soccer team share the Providence Park. I think Duquesne basketball play at the Consol center which is also the home of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Financially it makes sense given the cost and lack of availability of land in these places.

Last edited:
Carson Palmer is throwing interceptions like anything. If this was cricket, there would be suspicion of fixing.

Cam's stupid facial expressions really annoy me.
Don't know why though.
Anyway Panthers probably deserve to win it but usually top defences win Superbowls so it's really tough to call.
Manning has that defence to thank for giving him another shot.

Ha, my thoughts exactly re Cam. Dont know why either, it just makes me want to punch him in the face.
Panthers will win this I think.

Superbowl Sunday: Broncos vs Panthers

Cam Newton awarded MVP.

Rumors that Megatron might retire due to injuries :(

Superbowl Sunday: Broncos vs Panthers

Cam Newton awarded MVP.

Rumors that Megatron might retire due to injuries :(

Megatron is doing what Barry did ... I think if the Lions were contenders, he'd play on ..

JJ Watt - 3 time DPOY ... Crazy how good he is. That was a great draft.

I hope Manning ends his career with a ring.

If the sentimental vote for mvp goes to Manning it's a joke.
Miller simply must be mvp.

I hope Manning retires - he's obviously finished physically, and should end his career like his boss did ...

That defense was fantastic - up there with Baltimore '00 and Bears '86.

I hope Manning retires - he's obviously finished physically, and should end his career like his boss did ...

That defense was fantastic - up there with Baltimore '00 and Bears '86.

Defense was amazing.

I felt happy for Manning winning the ring, until he did that godawful Budweiser plug.

Eli looked even more miserable than Cam at the end.

screen-shot-2016-02-07-at-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom