• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL 2014-15 (Offseason / Draft / Regular Season)

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Cowboys released Ware ... Really didn't expect this ... Thought he'd do what Suggs did to stay with Baltimore.

Just joined Denver.
30 million.
From one shower of chokers to another.
He'll fit in there.

Denver are going for broke here ... Win one in the next 1-2 years and then rebuild.

Jerry Jones made the right move but I just wonder if we're not in 'full out' rebuilding mode.

Cowboys looking to solve their QB woes by signing Brandon Weeden.

Orton will retire, either this summer or next. So it's a decent signing of a player they rated (not as 1st round talent).

I just hope we can get Allen & MElton.

Schedules announced , this is how hard they will be for each team ..

Team Opponent Winning Percentage in 2013
1. Oakland Raiders – .578
2. Denver Broncos – .570
3. St. Louis Rams – .564
4. San Diego Chargers – .563
4. San Francisco 49ers – .563
6. Seattle Seahawks – .561
7. Kansas City Chiefs – .559
8. Arizona Cardinals – .547
9. New York Jets – .520
10. New England Patriots – .516
11. Atlanta Falcons – .512
12. Miami Dolphins – .508
13. Green Bay Packers – .504
14. Buffalo Bills – .500
15. Chicago Bears – .496
16. Detroit Lions – .492
17. Washington Redskins – .490
18. Dallas Cowboys – .488
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – .484
20. Philadelphia Eagles – .479
21. Minnesota Vikings – .477
22. Carolina Panthers – .473
23. Cincinnati Bengals – .469
23. New Orleans Saints – .469
23. Pittsburgh Steelers – .469
26. Cleveland Browns – .465
26. New York Giants – .465
28. Baltimore Ravens – .461
29. Jacksonville Jaguars – .453
30. Houston Texans – .441
31. Tennessee Titans – .438
32. Indianapolis Colts – .430

Is there really a player called Ha Ha Clinton Dix in this draft?

His name is Ha'Sean I think ... so they call him Ha Ha ...

Looking forward to draft ... if that Michigan lad doesn't fall to us at 16, I hope we get Donald ...

Watt and Clowney is scary shit but I guess they'll be physically fucked by December given that they don't have a quarterback who can move the chains.
Anyways can't wait to see Johnny and Josh Gordon team up.
Could be fucking fireworks.

Another great wasted talent like Blackmon. Not unexpected though, had red flags all over him coming out of college.

If there is anybody who can transform an unpromising situation into an avalanche of shit, it's the St Louis Rams.

Still, Jameis Winston next season?

Everyone is saying Cousins, but I think he could get a lot of field time in Washington. Not sure the Skins would want to let him go either.

And this close to the season, it almost doesn't matter who you bring in as they're playing catch up and drowning in new schemes.

Mark Sanchez maybe, as he worked with Brian Schottenheimer in New York, but would Kelly want to leave himself with Barkley as back up?

I can see them just starting Shaun Hill. There's Gilbert there for jokes if it all goes really horrible, but I'd be looking at next year's number one pick if I was the Rams. They rolled and lost with Bradford. Time to go again.

Sanchez is a good shout. As good as your defense should be, all you need is somebody to hand the ball off and not make too many mistakes.

Sanchez went to 2 AFC championships in a row doing this.

Sanchez is a good shout. As good as your defense should be, all you need is somebody to hand the ball off and not make too many mistakes.

Sanchez went to 2 AFC championships in a row doing this.
I mean Matt McGloin was a starter for stretches of last season.

I mean Matt McGloin was a starter for stretches of last season.

Tomorrow is the big day, are you ready? I do not have the SEC network, so I may go out to watch the game. What are your thoughts on Hill, and the state of the defense?Our recruiting has been solid the past few years, although a lot of our success really depends on how well Hill comes in and plays. I actually expect us to beat the Cocks and their backwoods ideology.

Tomorrow is the big day, are you ready? I do not have the SEC network, so I may go out to watch the game. What are your thoughts on Hill, and the state of the defense?Our recruiting has been solid the past few years, although a lot of our success really depends on how well Hill comes in and plays. I actually expect us to beat the Cocks and their backwoods ideology.

Now that I'm doing a Co Op in Ennis, I splurged for awesome cable, bit apparently they're working on the lines in this area, so the box can't update and add the network. I just found out about this the other day, so I'm not sure what my options are either. It might be on ESPN3, or I'll need to find a crappy stream...

I think about any QB with legs will succeed under Sumlins system, I'm not terribly worried about scoring points. Our rushing attack should be fresh and ready too.

SC are supposed to have an awesome RB and rushing attack this season, so we might just get run over. Lots of true freshman starting for us on defense, after the dismissals, so it could be a horror show. Will really come down to if we have any push on the line of scrimmage or not when defending.

I don't really know what to expect, as it's a lot of fresh faces.

I don't know if you've seen the pictures and stuff of the new locker room, but it looks amazing.

Incredibly, there is a choice of games on UK telly tonight. Aggies-Cocks is on live, as is the Boise-Ole Miss game. Perhaps most excitingly, the Temple at Vandy game is on later too.

Aggies defence much improved at the front. Busted coverage a few times.in the secondary, and the TDs were really bad, but still much improved on last year so far. Mike Davis wasn't making a massive impact, although he's vanished now so obviously the fitness concerns were legit.

O-line still ridiculous. Giving Hill all the time and space he wants.

Penn State playing UCF at Croker right now. Both teams had skydivers parachute onto the field. Well, that was the plan. UCF fella missed the stadium. Sailed out over the Hill and landed somewhere near the DART line. All fourteen people in the stadium are quite beside themselves.

Mountaineers did surprisingly OK against Bama. I was expecting Bama to crush us.

Nice start for Charlie Strong against North Texas.

Back
Top Bottom