• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

He didn't personally deflate the balls. That said he has a 'do whatever it takes' mentality to win.

I have always been keen on GaGa since I saw her at Glastonbury (on TV of course) but had rather lost touch with her. That punchy performance reminded me of what a great musician she is!

I haven't the slightest interest in NFL, but I just happened to have BBC Radio 5 Live on and heard the performance.

Hogan and Edelman dropping fairly easy catches on that drive.
Imagine the odds on the Pats only scoring 3 points so far against a much maligned Atlanta defence.
It's baffling.

Brady with the ball on his own 8 yard line to tie the game with a 2 point conversion.
The script is there if he wants it.

I've always meant to go to one of the NFL matches they hold in London , will try and get around to it this year

I've always meant to go to one of the NFL matches they hold in London , will try and get around to it this year
As a new fan although Patriots have just won 2 out of 3, as a new supporter I wouldn't recommend them as a team for 2 reasons.

1) we are the Man Utd of the NFL. Hated by every other organisation
2) we are approaching the latter part of our dynasty. NFL goes in cycles. And as they say in game of thrones in the north.

Winter is Coming.

Once Brady hangs up his cleats, the barren spell will start.

Unless you have an affliation with a certain part of the US. The Dirty Birds (Atlanta) are a likeable team.

1) we are the Man Utd of the NFL. Hated by every other organisation

This is accurate - and Pats 'fans' are typically seen as the same ilk as my generation's crop of United fans i.e. hopped on the glory bus. I feel like 1 in 3 people i meet who follows NFL claims they are a Pats supporter.

I missed the game as I have a busy week at work but looking forward to cracking out the highlights later.

This is accurate - and Pats 'fans' are typically seen as the same ilk as my generation's crop of United fans i.e. hopped on the glory bus. I feel like 1 in 3 people i meet who follows NFL claims they are a Pats supporter.

I missed the game as I have a busy week at work but looking forward to cracking out the highlights later.
I'll admit that I casually supported New England while my Brother supported the Dolphins during the C4 days in the 80s

Reason? I was 6 or 7, didn't have a clue about the rules. And liked that they had England in the name.

It wasn't until the early 2000s when it became a mainstay on Sky with their one game a week coverage that I really supported New England.

Although I remember going to Florida where someone (an ex girlfriends step father if truth be told) really explained the rules to me in the year 2000 watching Bucs vs Rams I think it was, when I really got the bug (during the era of the greatest show on turf, although at the time it just went over my head). I remember saying I liked New England and being scoffed at because "They were shit!"

I remember the whole house (bar me) going nuts when Tampa won, i think it put them in the playoffs.

That was an insane game and what a finish from Brady and the Pats. Feel for the Falcons though, that has to be hard to take.

I live about 2 miles from Gilette Stadium and have been a Patriots fan since i moved to Massachusetts 25 years ago. We were shite back then though.

Just want to say to all of the Patriots haters, "Suck a dick, Assholes."

This season of SPORTS in general has sucked.

I fucking hate the Patriots. Hate Brady.
5 fucking rings the cunt.

This season of SPORTS in general has sucked.

I fucking hate the Patriots. Hate Brady.
5 fucking rings the cunt.
You'd love him if he was Steelers QB. Imagine Brady, Bell and Brown. Now that would be a proper Three Bs combo.

Back
Top Bottom