• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2016/17 Season

Doesnt matter if you have Bell, Brown, Coates and Big Ben.
Our defence is a fucking joke against run and throw.
We are going nowhere fast.

Is Big Ben injured? Still in this game but the defence is getting a proper test alright.

No hes back next week.
Luckily Baltimore have fallen apart too so we still havnt damaged ourselves too much.
1 win in 4 though.
We need to fix the fuck up

Wow - now that was a great win.
  • That was Dak's worst performance to date
    • Terrible INT in the endzone
    • Almost a terrible endzone pick that was 'saved' due to pass interference (offensive)
    • A few very poor throws
    • Despite that, he hung in the pocket, and drove the team to a game tying TD and then a game winning TD. Impressive stuff.
  • Elliot is just incredible.
  • I think the Cowboys have a serious problem NOT named Tony Romo ... The name is Dez Bryant. Yes, he's a phenomenal WR and great TD catch BUT so many throws go to him (a jump ball every time we get to the endzone for example) that it hurts what was going so well for Dak (spreading the ball, going through the reads etc)
  • In general ... I watched a few games yesterday and with this game, I find the refs are throwing far far too many flags. I know why they're doing it but it's going to drive fans away - the games are slow AS is, and now add an extra 20+ flags?

Yeah it's getting out of hand.
Almost *every* dart over 15 yard involves a flag now.

Yeah it's getting out of hand.
Almost *every* dart over 15 yard involves a flag now.

It's crazy - and it's not even consistent. Yes, they have to protect the players - so routing the passer etc are all legit imo. But in the Dal-Phil game, so many offensive pass interference (which were mostly by Philly) and holding calls that were just 50/50 ... They wonder why ratings are dropping - the quality of the game is still bloody good, but you're going to lose fans because ... they want to watch football, not flag football.

Yeah, that has annoyed me a lot recently as well. Several 50/50 holding calls and pass interference that get flagged.
The one that brought back Elliotts 60 yard run comes to mind.

80UKBmv.png

Ha ha, I wondered why they didn't go back to it on replay, they just made reference to on the next play.

Com 1 "A fan has thrown something on the field of play"
Com 2 "I didn't comment on it, as it wasn't yellow, so I knew it wasn't a flag"

Now I know why.

The Browns were made to look much worse than they were ... I think if they draft properly this year, they'll be dangerous. Jackson looks like a good coach.

WE SUCK!!! Really actually fucked off with Coach this year.
We fucking knew we had in Roethlisberger, Brown and Bell (along with the rest of our reciever core and Williams) a fantastic array of attacking talent.

What have we done to fix this fucking shite defence? Same as last year, win one lose one.
Cowboys will ruin us. And that really pisses me off.

Cowboys will ruin us. And that really pisses me off.

It depends on two things sir -
1) Brown against our injury depleted secondary - if Big Ben has time, and isn't suckered into stupid throws (as many teams are trying to do with him), then there's a good chance Brown can destroy us.
2) Big Ben's health - we'll score points, if he can stay upright, then it will be a shoot out.

I'm tempted to stay up for this one (starts 11:25pm our time) ...

Oh, and shazier is a stud (we would have drafted him and not Matin had you not)

Anyone think Browns will go 0-16?

Sorry Andy, unless your offense gets healthy, i can see them beating Steelers.

I was shocked when Collins went to the Browns, but I've read since the general consensus was he'd taken his eye off the ball and was giving up big plays in Foxborough.

I was shocked when Collins went to the Browns, but I've read since the general consensus was he'd taken his eye off the ball and was giving up big plays in Foxborough.
Looking at their schedule maybe they can catch the Bills on an off day.
Apart from that it's looking very fucking bleak.
And standard wise maybe this is the worst I've seen the NFC in decades.
It's a sorry franchise.
What do you expect when you sack Bill anyway.
He put the kibosh on them.

Anyone can beat us right now.

Yes - they obviously can, but I hope they don't ... they're NOT that bad, and I hope they pull it out.

Collins went to Patriots because he wouldn't sign an extension - he wanted von miller money.

Back
Top Bottom